frankie

Which book is this?

Ahh he's a English American author apparently! LOL I never knew!

P.S If it helps I have recommend his books a couple of times as well as just mentioning them as favorites of mine :)

And the winner is...... Wipple!!!

I am just going to call it at the Authors name as he has written so many books that I would think it unfair to make you all guess the title, unless someone wants to? Lol just kidding!

Edited by Vimes

lol

Xanth series?  I only know author because of the title.

Here goes,first time playing so let me know if I am not doing it right.I bought this book after reading this...

“She had been wrong to think it wouldn't matter that much to him, yes,He took her for granted, of course he did , but he took her for granted - not like an old coat in the corner of a dark cupboard, as she'd put it to herself , but like the very air that he breathed .”  

Sounds ok so far :) hmmm is it a romance?

Neither do I and I was thinking that if it is romance I am... LOL :D

Ok what genre is it?

Neither do I and I was thinking that if it is romance I am... LOL :D

Ok what genre is it?

LOL

That's exacly what pulled me in.

It's fiction.

Oh dear I don't think I am going to get this one, if there were bells to ring they would be by now lol. Um what country is the author from?

I do apologise,I did not choose something very well known. I can pass and try again later on.

The author is from Cairo,Egypt.

Or you can try again now, lol it is just the two of us! And I don't have any brilliant quotes up my sleeves :).

P.S I also have trouble finding woes that are well known so don't worry about it, we are all in the same boat. :)

lol just as well as I would never have gotten that! :D

I dunno but maybe we should just revive the thread and if she/he dose come back she/he can take there turn then?

That is pretty much the idea yes :), although it dose help if people *cough me* choose quotes from books people know.

Sorry Vimes, I was perhaps a bit too hard on you about that earlier :blush: I do apologize!

Why don't you go ahead and pick a quote, if you're keen? I would have no idea where to start.

Sorry Vimes, I was perhaps a bit too hard on you about that earlier :blush: I do apologize!

Why don't you go ahead and pick a quote, if you're keen? I would have no idea where to start.

LOL no worries I was just teasing myself and making a joke :), I know I tend to read books that other may not have read!

Hmmm as for a qoute...maybe Curiousgorgette should do it as I have no bright ideas at the moment :)

Yes, let's give CuriousGeorgette a chance. And if she's not done it in say 24 hours, then whoever's first can just go right ahead :)

CG here to the rescue ... a quote, a quote my kingdom for a quote ... ai poop blasted Shakespeare infecting my brain again.

ok  .. 

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”