Kindle and ebooks deals

Michelle

5 hours ago, bookmonkey said:

I think we use AUS.  I don't go on Amazon much.  Their shipping down here is horrendous.  I have the kindle app on my phone, but hardly use it.

You can choose to use US, bookmonkey. I prefer them because they have a lot more books available than Australia. They've gotten more expensive because they've added a tax on here. But not all the free ones are available to us, unfortunately. :(

UK Only:

I got the newsletter from Sophie Kinsella. Here's what it said:

(I'm going to try to put the links in the quote, but as someone from NL I'm not allowed to download Kindle e-Books, I hope the links work!)

Download a book for just 99p! 

For one day only, today 8th October, UK readers can download a Sophie Kinsella novel for just 99p! You can get Can You Keep a Secret, I've Got Your Number, The Undomestic Goddess, Twenties Girl, Wedding Night or Cocktails for Three  - what's not to love?!

I've read most of these and enjoyed them. I've not read Wedding Night or Cocktails for Three, so I can't vouch for those, but I liked Can You Keep a Secret, I've Got Your Number, The Undomestic Goddess and Twenties Girl. If you like rom-coms but haven't read any books yet by Sophie Kinsella and like to read e-books and are from the UK, I recommend you check them out.

• 3 weeks later...

One Dark Night - a story of smuggling on the Kent coast is set in 1821. Lucy has to decide between the King's man on the side of law and order, or the smuggler. "The choices we make determine our futures. A romantic thriller mystery". Some of the action is based on truth.

It is reduced to 99p or 99c (U.S.) until 1st November. Ebook only - from Amazon.

I must declare that I am the author, but I thought the club should know too, as it's advertised elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Frances Faviell's The Dancing Bear is free, but only this week, on Kindle. I'm reading this book at the moment, and it's very gripping; Berlin after the end of the Second World War.

• 2 months later...

For anyone who enjoyed the Gateway Trilogy (Spirit Legacy, Spirit Prophecy & Spirit Ascendancy) by E E Holmes, her sequel trilogy of Gateway Trackers ; Whispers Of The Walker, Plague Of The Shattered, &  Awakening Of The Seer are available today (UK) for 99p each (£2.97 for the three). :)

13 hours ago, Chrissy said:

For anyone who enjoyed the Gateway Trilogy (Spirit Legacy, Spirit Prophecy & Spirit Ascendancy) by E E Holmes, her sequel trilogy of Gateway Trackers ; Whispers Of The Walker, Plague Of The Shattered, &  Awakening Of The Seer are available today (UK) for 99p each (£2.97 for the three). :)

I read them a few weeks ago and loved them ( I read them on Kindle Unlimited, and treated myself to `real` copies with this deal). EE Holmes is one of my favourite authors now. :)

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Little Pixie said:

Leighann Dobbs - Something Magical

Free on Kindle atm ; I`ve read this one and liked it - it`s a fun romance with a touch of fantasy. :)

I got it since it's free and sounds nice :). I don't know when I'll get around to it, seeing as prefer paperbooks and I've got a big/long TBR, but you can't go wrong with free, right? :D

12 hours ago, Athena said:

I got it since it's free and sounds nice :). I don't know when I'll get around to it, seeing as prefer paperbooks and I've got a big/long TBR, but you can't go wrong with free, right? :D

Indeed. :D And you never know when you might be in the mood for this sort of book. :)

Leighann Dobbs - more freebies. :)

Joanne Fluke`s Hannah Swensen series

I`ve put up the paperback version, but a bunch of this series are available on Kindle for 99p or £1.99. I`ve read 20 of them and loved them ( though, they might be marmite books - cosy mystery, woman ( with pet cat, Moishe ) in small town USA stumbles across body and investigates with help of family and friends, some of the books have been turned into hallamrk TV movies). :)

Hannah Swensen on US Kindle - the first book is $2.75, the next few are $1.37. :)

Edited by Little Pixie

• 2 weeks later...