Michelle

Kindle and ebooks deals

Free atm - Ghostly Paws - Leighann Dobbs. I`ve thought of trying this author for a while, so I`m pleased. :) Free for US and UK Kindle.

Thanks for that. I don't know if it's good, but it's got a lot of good reviews, and since it's free, I downloaded it :).

Not free, but One by Sarah Crossan is currently 99p on Kindle*.  It's written in free verse and so is not a long read (easily do-able in one sitting, I would say) but was a really good read.  It's about a set of conjoined twins, is set in the USA and is technically for Young Adults.  :)

*As at 5th July 2016 - check before buying!

$1.31 on amazon.com*

Elly Griffiths is an excellent author, her books are very easy to read, with a nice dry sense of humour too, I love Ruth Galloway.

There are loads of great deals on Amazon's Kindle Summer Sale. One of them is the latest in the Gower Street Detective Series, for only £1.19. I didn't buy it because I think the series has gone downhill, but it's a good deal for those who want it.

After watching The Bridge, I became interested in Scandinavian movies and literature and the first recommendation was "A Death in the family". I's on offer on Amazon £4.99 from £8.99. It's very well written but I found many boring moments. Some call it a masterpiece.

The one I unexpectedly enjoy reading (not brilliantly written but no boring moments) is "London for Immigrant suckers" and it's free on Amazon kindle deals

After that, I wanted to carry on with a similar subject ( recommended to me by a friend)  and started reading " A short History of Tractors in Ukranian". I'm not so sure if I like it but it's entertaining. It's down to £3.99 from £8.99 on Amazon kindle.

There are loads of great deals on Amazon's Kindle Summer Sale. One of them is the latest in the Gower Street Detective Series, for only £1.19. I didn't buy it because I think the series has gone downhill, but it's a good deal for those who want it.

Ha, I bought it anyway, even though I have no inclination to read it after the last one was such a let down  :doh:

I also got:

The North Water by Ian McGuire - 99p

The Charlie Parker Collection 1-4: Every Dead Thing, Dark Hollow, The Killing Kind, The White Road by John Connolly - £1.49

The Charlie Parker Collection 5-8: The Black Angel, The Unquiet, The Reapers, The Lovers by John Connolly - £1.49

The Charlie Parker Collection 1-4: Every Dead Thing, Dark Hollow, The Killing Kind, The White Road by John Connolly - £1.49

The Charlie Parker Collection 5-8: The Black Angel, The Unquiet, The Reapers, The Lovers by John Connolly - £1.49

Oooh. I've been meaning to give these a go for aaaaaaaaaages. Maybe I should grab one (or both) collection(s)?

Pursuit of a Parcel - Patricia Wentworth is free today from Amazon. Sorry, no clicking cos I'm using my kindle atm.

I've read 10 or so of her Miss Silver books and really like them. :)

I don't know if UK Amazon is the same, but today's Daily Deals are awesome!

Man in the High Castle by Philip K Dick

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

The Girl With All the Gifts by MR Carey

Wild by Cheryl Strayed

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Bridget Jones Diary by Helen Fielding

The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks

Orange Is the New Black by Piper Kerman

The Godfather by Mario Puzo

:o  Wow!  How many did you snap up? :)

No, sadly we only get three a day and today they're:

Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch

The Broken Shore by Peter Temple

Paying The Piper by Simon Wood

:o Wow! How many did you snap up? :)

No, sadly we only get three a day and today they're:

Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch

The Broken Shore by Peter Temple

Paying The Piper by Simon Wood

I had Man in the High Castle, Wild, Girl With All the Gifts and Water For Elephants... but I bought The Godfather, Elenor & Park and the Nicholas Sparks one :D. Fun! Edited by Anna Begins

I'm hugely a little bit jealous! :D

I always "buy as I read", so it's pretty rare for me to go on a spree :)

I hope you enjoy all your new books, Anna :).

Thanks!

I loved The Godfather when I read it years ago. So much so that I thought the film was rubbish when I saw it, and that Brando didn't even remotely capture the man! Enjoy :)