Me Before You by JoJo Moyes

Star

I'm sure you'll love it Star, I recently finished her latest book, Home Front, which didn't disappoint either!! :smile::readingtwo::smile:

We seem to have very similar reading tastes. :friends3:

It was you who enjoyed 'The Host' too wasn't it?

Well Ruth did you finish it? What did you think??

Oh, I absolutely loved it. It made me laugh and made me cry - sometimes both on the same page. I've recommended it to loads of people :) I'm so glad I saw your post about it, because otherwise I don't know when I would have got around to reading it - so a big thank you from me!

Oh, I absolutely loved it. It made me laugh and made me cry - sometimes both on the same page. I've recommended it to loads of people :) I'm so glad I saw your post about it, because otherwise I don't know when I would have got around to reading it - so a big thank you from me!

YAY so glad you enjoyed it and you are VERY VERY welcome :D:friends3:

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished reading Me Before You and ended in floods of tears for all sorts of reasons. It really is a fantastic, well written book, that at times makes you laugh and despite my best efforts not to cry, it also makes you verge on the hysterical at the end. This is NOT a book for anyone suffering from a recent bereavement by the way...!

• 5 weeks later...

She is fast becoming my new favourite author.

I read the Girl You Left Behind and Me Before You before Christmas. Both excellent and both made me cry!

I have since bought Night Music and Silver Bay from a second hand book shop and then bought the Last Letter From Your Lover in Tesco on Sunday, which I am now reading!

• 4 weeks later...