A avid crime/thriller reader and writer

Crimereader

Hello everyone, I am Andy Mitchell; 23 years old. I read crime and thriller authors like: Mark Billingham, Lee Child, Simon Kernick, Jack Higgins and Sean Black. I am currently writing a novel called the Death Penalty. I also write short stories, which are thrillers.

I am looking forward to speaking to you all.

Welcome to the forum.

I read a mixture of genres but especially enjoy Michael Connolly and Agatha Christie.

I love a good mystery but not so keen on blood, gore and violence.

Have you read Before I go to sleep, S.J. Watson? It is a great debut novel recommended by Richard and Judy. It is also a tv book club choice.

Have you read Before I go to sleep, S.J. Watson? It is a great debut novel recommended by Richard and Judy. It is also a tv book club choice.

I have just read 'Before I go to Sleep' and found it fascinating. As well as the psychological thriller aspect, I still keep wondering about what it must be like to live your life without any memories.

Welcome to the forum.

I read a mixture of genres but especially enjoy Michael Connolly and Agatha Christie.

I love a good mystery but not so keen on blood, gore and violence.

No I haven't yet, is it good? Thanks

Hello Andy and Welcome!

Thank you.