Your day in song/verse/book

I was inspired by Simon Mayo on Radio 2 for this. For those who don't know, people text in with how their day has gone. The only stipulation is that it must be described in 3 words.

Well I thought I would start a similar thing, but this is based on describing your day via either a song title, or book/poem title. I'm not limiting it to 3 words

I'll start - yesterday my day (at work anyway) could best be summed up with The Animals

"We gotta get out of this place"

Over to you!

I'm the only one in my office today at work (usually 2 of us) so I could either have

Alone - by Heart

All by myself - Eric Carmen (not the Celine Dion version please!)

or at a push

Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O'Sullivan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Who are you? By The Who - after my boss got my name wrong today. Not to worry, I've only worked for him for 3 years!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now it's over you never would believe, How boring forklift driving and being asked to do things is (never seen the light ,I don't know where to escape)

I'm going to subvert the rules just a bit. My day can be summed up by a painting today.

You guessed it - The Scream by Edvard Munch

• 4 weeks later...

Keep Your Head Up by Ben Howard.

I've been having a bad day. Exams tomorrow and Wednesday; feeling awfully unprepared and keep getting many frustrating interruptions. Found out that the company that owns my residence have been bought out and the new owners would like us out by January (even though my contract is until June). It'll be impossible to get new accommodation by myself or move in with others because they're all in houses until June already.

So, been on and off the phone all day and 'keep your head up' seems apt advice. Things will probably look better by Wednesday. :mellow:

• 4 months later...

Keep on Moving - Five 

I have had a few busy days, and today is going to be no different. 

I don't think I have had the time to sit down for about a week!