Hi all I'm sam

Elmo1988

Hello my fellow book lovers

My name is sam and I'm 23 years old, and am here like you all to discuss all my favourite books and hopefully you can all help me to find some more.

I live in west sussex, england. a cold and dreary place in the wintery times so perfect for my reading hobbies.

Currently inbetween books, last read, The Gifts trilogy on the Kindle, the last paperback read was the House at Riverton by Kate Morton an absolute great read.

I love series of books, as I love the thrill of cliff hanger endings, I enjoy reading the house of night series and skulduggery pleasant the skeleton detective.

hope to have lots of discussions with lots of you and enjoy your reading time

Sam :D

x

Hello Sam,

My Mum & Dad live in West Sussex and they've always led me to believe that they have the best of weather always .. hmmm .. perhaps they have been fibbing :D

There probably isn't anywhere in Britain that isn't cold and dreary in Winter but as you say it's a perfect time for reading, you don't feel guilty for reading in Winter .. it's not like you can do much else.

Have a great time looking around, there's lots to inspire you here :smile:

Greetings I endure the coldness of ye olde england too.. it is not agreeable but a good book always brightens the mood :D