Fallen series by Lauren Kate

Chiara

So I was wondering, what is your opinion about the series? :smile: I really liked Fallen, but I found Torment and Passion a bit disappointing. I really want to know what the last two books will be about, but I don't know if I am going to buy these books. The last two books in the series are Fallen in Love and Rapture. Fallen in Love is about to be released and this is a book with various love stories about the characters in the series. I believe all the stories take place on Valentine's day. Rapture is the final book and will be released in June. The covers of the books are beautiful as always :smile:

So here's a summary of Fallen for those of you who want to know more about it.

There's something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori. Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price's attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at Sword & Cross boarding school in Savannah. He's the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move.

Even though Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce--and goes out of his way to make that very clear--she can't let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, she has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret . . . even if it kills her.

I really liked Fallen, but I found Torment and Passion a bit disappointing. I really want to know what the last two books will be about, but I don't know if I am going to buy these books.

You've pretty much summed up exactly how I feel, so much so, that I can't summon up much enthusiasm for the final two. I think I'll see how I feel when they come out as to whether I decide to finish the series.

I purchased the original sort of by accident (I had thought it was Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens, not LITERALLY, I just thought I had gotten the name wrong). I read it anyway, and to be honest really wasn't at all impressed by it. That said, it's really not my type of book, so as much was to be expected. I do however recall at the end, wondering what would happen in the next book... just not quite enough to buy it :lol:

• 11 months later...