Timmo

Post Yourself

Here's one of me taken on Saturday to show my pregnant bump at 28 weeks. All was going well, but Xan decided to photo bomb me at the very last second which, in my opinion, made the pic much better! We couldn't stop laughing - he's never done anything like that before!

post-3572-0-57907000-1375260009_thumb.jpg

Loving all the new pics - it's always lovely to see everyone's faces, both new and established. :)

ive no idea how to post a piccy so if anyone could guide a luddite it would be appreciated :D

menewtw1.jpg

oh i think i did it,more luck than judgement,how do you do it from a file on the hard drive without using a photo service ie photobucket?

cheers

Edited by simongrant

Here's one of me taken on Saturday to show my pregnant bump at 28 weeks. All was going well, but Xan decided to photo bomb me at the very last second which, in my opinion, made the pic much better! We couldn't stop laughing - he's never done anything like that before!

attachicon.gif27.07.13 - Xan's photo bomb!.JPG

Loving all the new pics - it's always lovely to see everyone's faces, both new and established. :)

You know you've been on a book forum too long when the first thing you do is look at the books on the shelf in the background and not the people . . .

You know you've been on a book forum too long when the first thing you do is look at the books on the shelf in the background and not the people . . .

Did the same  :doh: 

Great pictures, everyone!!  It is so lovely to be able to attach a face to names. :D

Nice photos, everyone :)! I agree, it's nice to have a face to go with the names.

You're all very brave to post photos of yourselves, and you all look lovely. :D  Unfortunately, I'm allergic to having my photo taken, so very little photographic evidence of me exists from the last 30 or so years. ;)

You're all very brave to post photos of yourselves, and you all look lovely. :D  Unfortunately, I'm allergic to having my photo taken, so very little photographic evidence of me exists from the last 30 or so years. ;)

:lol: That's quite alright! I shall think you look like, say, Kate Winslet! :D She's a great actress, and British, so there :D

Two photos. One in my younger days and one in middle age. Older age not posted. :)

Photos deleted...........:)   :)

Edited by muggle not

Two photos. One in my younger days and one in middle age. Older age not posted. :)

Very nice pics .. you could be running for presidency (in the second pic) :)

Very nice pics .. you could be running for presidency (in the second pic) :)

LOL - actually the photo is kinda "grainy" as it is from a newspaper clipping when I received a "commendation" for.........

I've hardly changed through the years, I still don't look my age. JackM

post-8563-0-48005000-1379531928_thumb.jpg

post-8563-0-75792300-1379531978.jpg

post-8563-0-27348300-1379532012.jpg

post-8563-0-90321200-1379532048_thumb.jpg

post-8563-0-40222000-1379532078_thumb.jpg

Edited by dex

Thanks.

Very pretty, Athena. :)

Its been a while since I've posted in here, so... I actually did my hair for a change. 

901a6d36-eb18-45cd-b3dd-f8767a50d6e5_zps2d44a1ff.jpg

Edited by AbielleRose

Athena, don't let Poppyshake or Devi see your heart covered top - they'll mug you for it! :D  Great picture though.

Abby! You are all eyes and cleavage! Gosh! :o  :giggle2:

Thanks, both of you :). Nice to hear that they'd like my shirt!

Abby, that's a great photo :).