Post Yourself

Timmo

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speaking of height on previous page. It kinda annoys me that foot/inch system. The metric system is easier as one centimeter is shorter than one inch. So when I am to say that I am 171 cm tall, I have to complicate things and say 5'7'' and almost ½. It's ridiculous, so I just say I'm 5'7'' 

Nah, what a cute couple you two make, Pontalba. :)

You two are just gorgeous, Pont :friends0:

:blush2:  :blush2:  I'll blush for the both of us! :giggle2:  But, pish and piffle. :flowers2:

Thankee. 

Speaking of height on previous page. It kinda annoys me that foot/inch system. The metric system is easier as one centimeter is shorter than one inch. So when I am to say that I am 171 cm tall, I have to complicate things and say 5'7'' and almost ½. It's ridiculous, so I just say I'm 5'7'' 

LOLOL Yeah.  It's irritating in a way, maybe I should switch over to the metric....being 5 foot 5 and one half inches is a bloody nuisance when doing the BMI chart....5.5.5  Criminy. :rolleyes:

It is, isn't it :D I can't remember if we took a picture of Kylie infront of the add, as well... Hm!

Maybe... ;)

post-3835-0-90484800-1362907985_thumb.jpg

Yep :) We saw the add ages ago but never remembered to actually go in and take pics, until my last day in Australia, on our way to the airport :D We had to basically park the car, jump out, quickly take a pic and run back to the car and get going to the airport :D

If you look closely, you can see I'm still holding my car keys. Hehe.

If anyone's interested, BCF is a Boating, Camping and Fishing chain store in Australia. :)

Ooh, Pontalba, great photo of you both! :D

Thanks Kylie and Inver!  btw, in back of us is a portion of the mystery section. :)

That's the Mystery Section of the main library in your state, right ? You must have tens of thousands of books !

You 2 look like such a perfectly matched couple . You have such "contented" faces, like life has given you both the greatest blessing.

PS- LOVE your husband's mustache .So cute !

That's the Mystery Section of the main library in your state, right ? You must have tens of thousands of books !

You 2 look like such a perfectly matched couple . You have such "contented" faces, like life has given you both the greatest blessing.

PS- LOVE your husband's mustache .So cute !

First, thanks Julie!  we are, we have, and I love the mustache too!! :)

Secondly..... :giggle2:  No, that is in our own study, and not 10,000 yet.  Only 7,500(ish) so far. :readingtwo:

• 4 months later...

I've somehow missed a few pics!

Here is a picture of husband and myself last evening, on the way out to dinner.

14uhvup.jpg

Webcam pic. :)

Awww, you look absolutely smashing! :smile2: <3

Maybe... ;)

attachicon.gif100_1610.JPG 

Hehehe :D Too bad we didn't have time to take pics of us in the hands of Satan... :giggle2:

Nice new pics of new members, thanks for posting! :D It's wonderful putting faces to the nicknames :)

I thought I might just as well post a new pic of me:

Edit: not the best quality, but very recent.

post-4458-0-76451000-1375135402_thumb.jpg

Edited by frankie

Nice to see photos of all of you!!

I don't think I've ever posted my photo here (have I?) but I don't have a really recent one on hand at the moment (unless I go and pose for it and ask someone else to take the photo). I'm a little bit hesitant to post a photo online because in the past it's been abused (someone stole my picture and used it to post as me, turning me into a big bullying spot on purpose, it was really mean.. anyway..) and people have left bad comments on it. Anyway, I don't think anything like that would happen here, you're all such awesome people.

Here are two photos of a few months ago:

Athena.jpg

20130324_114534.jpg

After my holidays I might have a more recent photo to show you.

Edited by Athena

Athena: I'm pretty sure you've posted before, I think it was a picture of you with Pamuk :)  That's such a horrible thing somebody did to you, posing as you online and making you out to be something you're really not. :o What kind of an arse would do something like that :(:empathy:

Nice to see photos of all of you!!

I don't think I've ever posted my photo here (have I?) but I don't have a really recent one on hand at the moment (unless I go and pose for it and ask someone else to take the photo). I'm a little bit hesitant to post a photo online because in the past it's been abused (someone stole my picture and used it to post as me, turning me into a big bullying spot on purpose, it was really mean.. anyway..) and people have left bad comments on it. Anyway, I don't think anything like that would happen here, you're all such awesome people.

Here are two photos of a few months ago:

attachicon.gifAthena.jpg

attachicon.gif20130324_114534.jpg

After my holidays I might have a more recent photo to show you.

Lovely pic :D