Post Yourself

Timmo

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha! I love it! <3 That was on your Aussie trip, right? 

Yep :) We saw the add ages ago but never remembered to actually go in and take pics, until my last day in Australia, on our way to the airport :D We had to basically park the car, jump out, quickly take a pic and run back to the car and get going to the airport :D

Athena, Chloe : good to "see" you both  :friends3:

AbielleRose : lovely lovely dogs!

frankie : love this pic of you! (I like the one of you on goodreads as well)

And you are tall - I think your height is the average for men here  :giggle:

(I'm around the same as you - 5 feet 8 inches - but I'm more the exception among the women here)

Edited by bree

Got one tattoo - so far. More will come. This is a scorpio. My sign. Also my sign if you translate my Chinese sign (pig) to our astrology signs. That is rare. Never mind my pacman looking bruise. ;)

8128_174742988625_1232042_n.jpg

Here's at my cutest. Picture is a "few" years old, but I look exactly the same...............

5144_108726068625_4216458_n.jpg

Thinking of growing a Salvadore Dali stache. Looks great, doesn't it?

228526_10150285759168626_4550835_n.jpg

What wonderful pictures you guys!!

Love the BCF advert. lol

frankie, your 173 cm equals 5.67feet.  So, you are about an inch taller than I am.  At 5'5.5" that'd equal....about 167 cm.  But that is about average over here I think.  Not tall, but not short either.  Now, when I put on my 5-6 inch heels.....Yes!  :D   But my husband is 6'1.5", (or about 186.5 cm) so I'm still not as tall as he is in my heels!  :doh: drat! :P

I posted a pic back aways, and have none newer.  The one back there was taken about 18 months ago.

frankie : love this pic of you! (I like the one of you on goodreads as well)

The one of me on goodreads is me in 2006, during the most happiest of my days (I'd lost a lot of weight and was in my target weight, I was just about to fly to Denmark for a month and had found the most perfect boyfriend). So I guess that shows in the pic :D

And you are tall - I think your height is the average for men here  :giggle:

(I'm around the same as you - 5 feet 8 inches - but I'm more the exception among the women here)

It is interesting how there are such different average heights between different nationalities! Hehe, today we've discovered we are the same age and almost the same height! :)

That. Is. AWESOME!!! :)

It is, isn't it :D I can't remember if we took a picture of Kylie infront of the add, as well... Hm!

What wonderful pictures you guys!!

Love the BCF advert. lol

frankie, your 173 cm equals 5.67feet.  So, you are about an inch taller than I am.  At 5'5.5" that'd equal....about 167 cm.  But that is about average over here I think.  Not tall, but not short either.  Now, when I put on my 5-6 inch heels.....Yes!  :D   But my husband is 6'1.5", (or about 186.5 cm) so I'm still not as tall as he is in my heels!  :doh: drat! :P

I posted a pic back aways, and have none newer.  The one back there was taken about 18 months ago.

Me being one of them people living in one of them countries with metric system, I've never figured out the American way of measuring heights. I've tried learning by heart how tall I am and I though it was 5,7. How much is an inch? You've got a pretty tall hubby! I've never ever dated a guy who's more than 5 cm taller than me. For some reason taller guys and me don't mesh/mix, or whatever is the correct term. And I hate that :D

Emelee, those are beautiful pictures! :)

There's 2.5 cm in an inch frankie... :)  So you're around 5 foot 7 and a half.. :)  Us Brits (or older ones at least) tend to use imperial measurements for height too, I'm around 5 foot 4 and a half and Steve is 6 foot 1.. :)

Pontalba said I ought to be 5,67. So are there differences in inches, between the UK and the US :D (and chaliepud you are not old! :D Don't even try that!)

Maths is not my strong point (where's Chesil when she's needed) but I've just worked it out again, you're 173cm, divided by 2.5 is 69.2 inches, take off 60 inches (that's the 5 foot) that leaves me with 9.2 inches left over.. Maybe you just grew a little more?! :). Does that make sense to anyone else?

Here is the chart I used in my earlier post..... http://www.kelleher-international.com/convertUnits.html

It's funny, when I was in school I was always taller than everyone...except one girl.  I guess it all depends on when you get your height.  I attained mine early on, by 13, and my father was the same.  Father was 6 feet tall.

I'm 5'4", I calculated that once and it matches Pontalba's chart too. To my knowledge an inch is 2.54 cm, that's what I always use. I do agree that it's an unhandy way of measuring things (the imperial system), to me. Not all Brits use the imperial system, my boyfriend's British and he often uses the metric system (not always, but often). It might depend on age though, he's my age so not that old (imo XD, we're both 27 atm). And of course, he might use the metric system more easily when he talks with me, as opposed to other British people.

frankie, I think the small difference in measurements comes from the rounding up of figures.  As my mother would have said..."same difference". :)

They were attempting to change to the metric system here in the U.S. when I was a teenager I think as the metric system was being taught.  However the old system was ingrained in my lil pea brain by that time and I simply didn't bother.  Shudda.  :blush2:

emelee, Love your pictures!

pontalba, That is such a gorgeous picture of the two of you  :friends3:

The one of me on goodreads is me in 2006, during the most happiest of my days (I'd lost a lot of weight and was in my target weight, I was just about to fly to Denmark for a month and had found the most perfect boyfriend). So I guess that shows in the pic :D

Hehe, today we've discovered we are the same age and almost the same height! :)

:friends0: