Timmo

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Attached is a photo of me in middle age. The other photo is of 4 different U.S. Presidents. Some people believe I resemble, somewhat, one of them. Your guess, which one? :)

excuse the quality of my photo. It was a scan of me from a news article in the newspaper many years ago.

Where? I don't see the attachment. Am I missing something obvious again.

I love seeing everyone's pictures. It is indeed nice to put a face to a name. An so far, everyone looks like they should belong to the "good looking" book club!

However...you won't be getting one from me I'm sorry to say. I have this major phobia of having my picture taken and I don't even really know why. Last time I had it done - voluntarily - was my wedding many years ago. Also, I tend to take really bad pics. I either coming out looking higher than a kite, or like some crazed loonie on the loose, or just plain miserable. For whatever reason, I panic when I see a camera pointing my way and my smiles come out looking like a grimace, with my eyes matching those of a deer caught in a headlight! Even my wedding pictures came out with me looking like I was having a terrible day.

I know I'm not ugly, and could even be called pretty by some. My husband says I'm gorgeous but he's rather biased and they do say love is blind, besides what else is he gonna tell his wife...if he WANTS to stay married? :giggle2:

• 3 months later...

I've been staying at home because of flu for some days now and the walls are closing in and I thought it would be nice to see some friendly faces, so I dug up this thread and went through it :D What a bunch of prettyful people we are!

I also thought it might be nice to bump this thread up, we have a whole lot of new members again and some new people might want to post pictures of themselves.

Anyone get a haircut they'd like to show off? Someone's gotten glasses/contacts? Piercings, tattoos?? :)

Oh man, what an adorable bunch! Look at the over the shoulder looking dog, is he not the cutest. And how's the middle one able to sleep like that, one of his hindquarter feet in his face, the whole doggy all twisted :D And the third one, curled up in a ball, looking so comfy and snug... :wub:

Edit: I believe it's taken in your home as well?

Yep, it's taken just outside our house, in the garden.

@AbielleRose

Awww, such sweet dogs! :)

EDIT: The line spacing was messy again, think I'll make a post about it.

Edited by Athena

15yixyb.jpg

This is me from around October time just after me neice was born. She's only like a few days old in that picture. I don't have red hair anymore. I stripped it out with that weird Colour B4 stuff to get my natural colour back :D

Yes, I have brown/blonde hair. Kinda ironic as I was born blonde (apparently) and grew in brown hair and now I'm predominantly brown with blonde all over the place. Still got some red in there as well as the stripper didn't fully work but generally normal now. :D

And thanks. She is cute. I had to babysit her yesterday and she was all tired and crying cause she's got a cold she caught off her brother. xD

That's a nice photo :). Got to love the BCF in the background too, very appropriate for here :lol:. You seem not very tall in the picture (based on the size of the ad behind you), is it true that you're not so tall? I'm not very tall myself, short, if you will :P, so I was curious :).

Edited by Athena

That's a nice photo :). Got to love the BCF in the background too, very appropriate for here :lol:. You seem not very tall in the picture (based on the size of the ad behind you), is it true that you're not so tall? I'm not very tall myself, short, if you will :P, so I was curious :).

Yep, the BCF was perfect :D

I'm 173 cm, I guess most people would say that's a bit taller than average women :shrug: At least in Finland. How tall are you?

I'm 173 cm, I guess most people would say that's a bit taller than average women :shrug: At least in Finland. How tall are you?

I think that's about average for women here (we're a tall people I think). I'm 163 cm, so a bit shorter than you. 173 sounds like a great length! XD Edited by Athena

Now that's what I call advertising! :D

:D  If you want to 'sell' the place to your friends, feel free to photoshop the original and add a pic of yourself in my place :D

I think that's about average for women here (we're a tall people I think). I'm 163 cm, so a bit shorter than you. 173 sounds like a great length! XD

You certainly are a tall nation then :) I'm used to being the tallest woman in my circle of friends, except for a few other gals, and I think it would feel a bit different if all of a sudden I was looking up to see everyone's faces. Maybe that's what's been doing my neck in, maybe I need some taller friends for variety :D