Post Yourself

Timmo

Oh, I didn't buy the hat in the pic - that was me trying to prove I don't look in all hats. I couldn't buy a hat like that because I don't like drawing attention to myself. :blush2: I'll see if I can find a halfway decent pic of me in my other hat (I'm pretty sure there isn't one, though).

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely pic bookworm! You gorgeous godbaby looks as right chunky bit of baby fat! He's almost as big as you are :P I have the urge to eat his fat little legs! In the south, when we see healthy babies like this we call the legs "hamhocks!" and we just drool all over them. So juicy! Hehehe! He is just so precious sleeping in his godmommy's arms and you look like there is no place else you'd rather be!

Bree, what an amazing picture. You look like a woman with a lot of secrets, the kind of person you'd want to read about! I love how the sharp, somewhat mischievous look on your face contrasts with the protective way you're holding your child. I realise I'm going on about it now, but... you're beautiful.

Where were you?

edit: sorry if that's weird. I'm a little weird.

Edited by Hyzenthlay

Wow! No, that's not weird - and no I'm not that interesting!

We were amidst the ruins of a 16th century empire, in south India - huge expanses of rocks - opening out into amazing nothingness.

The lighting was perfect and my partner snuck in a shot.

And you're definitely a poet.

Bree, what an amazing picture. You look like a woman with a lot of secrets, the kind of person you'd want to read about! I love how the sharp, somewhat mischievous look on your face contrasts with the protective way you're holding your child. I realise I'm going on about it now, but... you're beautiful.

Where were you?

edit: sorry if that's weird. I'm a little weird.

I must be a little weird too then because I think this photo is absolutely stunning as well! You are simply gorgeous Bree and so is your little girl. And your partner should be a photographer, the way he has captured your expression and the lovely colour contrasts and shadow are wonderful. :smile:

And what an amazing place you were! India has always intrigued me and I've read quite a few books based there. There is a certain mood that reading about India invokes and I imagine people who have lived there never quite ever leave it behind.

Edited by poppy

I must be a little weird too then because I think this photo is absolutely stunning as well! You are simply gorgeous Bree and so is your little girl. And your partner should be a photographer, the way he has captured your expression and the lovely colour contrasts and shadow are wonderful. :smile:

And what an amazing place you were! India has always intrigued me and I've read quite a few books based there. There is a certain mood that reading about India invokes and I imagine people who have lived there never quite ever leave it behind.

So many lovely words. Thank you Poppy. He isn't a photographer - but one of those strange people who are good at whatever they attempt to do!

And yes, India is fascinating - lots of magic, lots of mayhem - and as someone once said - whatever is true of India, the opposite is true as well...

This was taken last September on 'National Wear a Tea Cosy' day. As it turned out I was practically the only person wearing a teacosy that day so I guess the importance of it passed some people by :D It was a strange mix of comfortable and uncomfortable .. on the one hand it was too tight .. on the other it was perfect for my bunches :smile:

teacosyday.jpg

I love this picture, poppyshake! You make tea cozies look so good. :D

This is really the only 'recent' picture I have of myself. It was taken while driving to Chicago for the USA vs Poland friendly soccer match in October 2010. We had stopped at a gas station somewhere in Minnesota (at least I think it was judging by the Vikings merchandise in the background :) ).

post-5625-0-62437300-1330274062_thumb.jpg

What a beautiful pictures everyone has! :smile:

Here's a picture of me

gala2.png

This was taken last christmas at my school's ball/gala? (I don't know if that's how you say it :P anyway, everyone was wearing pretty dresses and tuxedos)

Edited by Chiara

Another great thread, its good to see what people look like :D Timmo I have to admit I did a double take when I saw your pic as you look so much like a lad I know, the likeness is quite incredible - you could be his long lost twin!

There's some lovely photos on here - don't know if I am brave enough to post mine though (I hate my photo taken as not got much confidence!)

Lovely pic bookworm! You gorgeous godbaby looks as right chunky bit of baby fat! He's almost as big as you are :P I have the urge to eat his fat little legs! In the south, when we see healthy babies like this we call the legs "hamhocks!" and we just drool all over them. So juicy! Hehehe! He is just so precious sleeping in his godmommy's arms and you look like there is no place else you'd rather be!

Thanks, Katrina! He is totally a chunka (just under 20 lbs. at five months)! I call him my little Buddha, and I just love him to pieces.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dyed my hair red agani today, so here's what I look like now:

redharismall.jpg

You'll have to excuse the poor quality and odd angle, as I took it myself with my phone and I was looking at the picture in the back of it in the bathroom mirror, trying to get a good angle - LOL!

• 5 months later...

Well hello all you gorgeous people! :doowapstart:

I seriously need to get myself an iPhone 5, cause the camera on 4 is just horrible. But whatever. At least it's brand new, not modified in any way and I don't even have make-up on. Can't get more real than that. I am BRAVE!!!!!! :P

527771_10151399146803626_3139737_n.jpg

Edit: Aaaaaand now I realize how unnecessary it was to post a picture here since I have myself on my avatar. Duh. :doh: :doh:

Edited by emelee

Attached is a photo of me in middle age. The other photo is of 4 different U.S. Presidents. Some people believe I resemble, somewhat, one of them. Your guess, which one? :)

excuse the quality of my photo. It was a scan of me from a news article in the newspaper many years ago.

Edited by muggle not