Timmo

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Abcinthia, what a great picture!

I have to admit however that I quickly noticed you, thought your dress was great (you look gorgeous).......and then I peered at your bookcase to see what books you have on there. :blush2:

My name is Chrissy, and I'm a bookaholic. :smile:

Thanks. I rarely get a chance to dress up nice and the dress had been sitting in my wardrobe for over a year just waiting to be worn.

There are other books behind the front row of books and my skirt is blocking the two shelves of classics. I want another book case so I can properly arrange the books in order. Currently only my history books are in order :)

Karsa, I was at the CN tower this summer! Scary eh? I stepped on the glass floor too. After some persuasion.

Great, isn't it? Your pic is way better than mine :smile: If you turn mine sideways it makes it look like the people behind me are standing normally beside a window and I'm crouched on it in a Spider-Man pose :lol: The thing that freaked me out was that there was a bunch of kids there jumping up and down on the glass floor somewhere behind me. No, no, no - don't do that!! :doh:

Here I am, the other pastime I like...having a wee glass of wine....lol (actually looking at the glass probably a large one...lol).

65401_439586551359_585476359_5793737_7107418_n.jpg

Edited by Inver

I was about to ask where that was, Brian, but of course it had to be Las Vegas! Some friends of mine are going there over winter break - very jealous :) Was it cool?

Yeah it was immensly cool. I'm not really one for flash razamataz but I found you can go to such a range of places there will be more than a few that suit your own tastes. The people were great, I went to the Grand Canyon, shot some guns at The Gun Store, saw a show at Planet Hollywood, played some Blackjack and best of all the weather was great.

Here I am, the other pastime I like...having a wee glass of wine....lol (actually looking at the glass probably a large one...lol).

65401_439586551359_585476359_5793737_7107418_n.jpg

It's not that the glass is large, it's that it's closer to the camera. ;) I shall demonstrate in the style of Father Ted (please say in an Irish accent)...

"This Diane is very small. But this Diane is far away!" :rolol:

mm wine I love wine!

anyway thanks for all the comments, I love my flowers! the dress I wore only cost me 20 pounds from dorothy perkins :D

We are indeed a fabulous looking bunch of people!

• 2 weeks later...