Post Yourself

Timmo

Thanks!  Almost- it's about 2 hours from here, the closet coast is an hour away, in the Bay Area (San Francisco)  I love your little girl- so cute!  How old is she?

Thanks!  I think she was about 4 months in that picture!

She is 9, seems like only yesterday she was born. It looks cold, i thought California was hot all year round haha.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She is 9, seems like only yesterday she was born. It looks cold, i thought California was hot all year round haha.

Yes, that is the impression of California- sunny, warm, surfers, etc.  But I live near the coast in northern CA.  So it gets cold here.  The northern coast is prettier than the south (especially the closer you get to Oregon and Washington state), but more people live there- Hollywood, LA and all that.  I live closer to San Francisco, which is always funny to see tourists in tee shirts and shorts when its 50 degrees, windy and foggy out!  They see seals on piers and kayakers amongst otters, not surfers.  :P

Beautiful pictures, Anna and Geordie, beautiful children. :)

Anna, your pic reminds me of scenes of a film The Sandpiper.  Made eons ago with Liz Taylor and Richard Burton. :)  Beautiful country.

• 3 weeks later...

That's a nice photo, Aoife has such a cute smile :)!

Here's a photo of me of two months ago. My face is looking better now, there are no more wounds on it. But I didn't have a really recent photo, I don't tend to make them often of myself and I don't often ask family members to make one. This one I think my mum made.

IMG-20140626-WA0004.jpg

Thanks :)! It's one of my favourite shirts, it comes from a usually somewhat expensive shop but I bought it in the sale :).

Its lovely :)

A couple more recent ones of me, now that I have my rose-pink hair (although, as of this evening, it'll be a darker, richer pink than this).

The one on the left is the result of The Great Enpinkification Prject, which resulted in my having my rose-pink hair at the end of July. The one on the right is of me kissing a caged dragon at Alnwick Castle, whilst in full medieval maiden costume a couple of weeks ago. :)

post-3572-0-42978900-1409666347_thumb.jpg post-3572-0-38554100-1409666252_thumb.jpg

Awww, thank you, Anna! My natural hair colour is a dark blonde - almost onto a mousy brown - but as you can see from the previous pics, I recently had my hair a lighter shade of pink - I bleached my hair before that so the colour would take and be a proper pink shade. I then decided I fancied something brighter and put this one over the top of the other pink. It's only a semi-permanent dye, though, so it'll need refreshing more often!