Post Yourself

Timmo

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know but she as the "new" librarian lady look. Smart, sexy, geeky, all the things that will keep the library a "happening" place!

LOL! It's because of the glasses, isn't it? Everyone suddenly look smarter with glasses on. And nerdy. 

I'm not a librarian, but I am very soon a language teacher. A little of the same thing. 

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t648/Eleonora483/melittle_zps6391f2b1.jpg

Here I am. Well, I hope you can see the picture..

:o You look like someone I know!  :smile:

Emelee, your better be careful! You might cause major distractions with your pupils!

Have you been to Sweden? The majority of girls are gorgeous and dresses up somewhat for school. I am in no way at all competition for them.  :lol:

Edited by emelee

Eleonora, I think you've let too many people determine who you are. Now I'm going to be another person but for positivity. You are beautiful. Its truly okay to accept yourself as beautiful. I know what I'm talking about. I got teased about the size of my nose for so long that I thought I'd get it fixed at the first opportunity. When it came I thought, "what the hell am I THINKING?!"  God gave me this nose and this is the nose I'm going to be buried with, everyone else, be damned. It gives me character and makes me interesting :giggle2: and as a bonus, with a honker THIS size, I can smell danger for miles off!! :rolol: Course that means I can smell the nasty stuff also, but hey, we all have our burdens to bear!

As we like to say around my part of the world "do you Boo!"

Eleonora, just because you're not glammed up like a supermodel with their hours in hair/make-up/wardrobe, not to mention excellent lightning and editing of pictures, doesn't mean that you aren't beautiful. Give yourself a break. You look much better than average! 

I on the other hand need to take 100 selfies before I can find that one decent shot of myself. One where I actually don't look like a fat pale weirdo.