Post Yourself

Timmo

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was sure we had one of these threads already, but I can't for the life of me find it. If we do find it, we'll merge the two. In the meantime, here's a pic of me taken last month. Forgive the terrible quality, but I took it myself with my phone. Xander insisted coz I was taking pics of him - LOL!

171211kellinthedaftpink.jpg

Just an idea for a thread where members can post a picture of themelves. I couldn't see that one already exsists,

I'll start, This is me on boxing day with my new awesome booble hat :)

2dtycty.jpg

that hat defines awesomeness :D

I was sure we had one of these threads already, but I can't for the life of me find it. If we do find it, we'll merge the two. In the meantime, here's a pic of me taken last month. Forgive the terrible quality, but I took it myself with my phone. Xander insisted coz I was taking pics of him - LOL!

171211kellinthedaftpink.jpg

am I the only one with the urge to kiss now? lol

Okay, well here's me...

2a5zz40.jpg

love your smile :D

You don't have to look far for one of me - it's in my profile picture. Admittedly it's a bit out of date - it was taken a couple of winters ago on holiday on ther island of Lundy (North Devon).

always nice pics...background is amazing too

Me + Håvard at Christmas!

ok, that's like the perfect pic that comes with the frame! You guys look awesome together :D

There's a picture of me in my avatar, but I have red hair now, not brown, so here's me making a silly face because I hate photos of myself. :giggle:

I so wanna touch your hair now :D lol awesome pic :D

I second Hyzenthlay's question! It looks like an exhibition?

Thanks Andrea! I quite like my red hair too - been dying it various shades of browns and blacks for years but it always lacked a warmth and warm colours suit me, so I chanced some bright red out of a bottle and amazingly, it worked! :D

It's really fun to see the faces of BCF. :) Thanks, Sofia :D(he's pretty gorgeous isn't he? :wub: )

Ruth: where were you when that picture was taken? It looks interesting!

I second Hyzenthlay's question! It looks like an exhibition?

Thanks Andrea! I quite like my red hair too - been dying it various shades of browns and blacks for years but it always lacked a warmth and warm colours suit me, so I chanced some bright red out of a bottle and amazingly, it worked! :D

The photo was taken at the Nasa's Goddard Space Flight Centre (sorry, I can't spell it 'center' even though I was in America at the time). It's just outside Baltimore; we were travelling between from Washington to Philadelphia, and had a stop-over in Baltimore. It really was fascinating :)

I love looking at these pictures - what a lovely bunch we are :)

This was taken last September on 'National Wear a Tea Cosy' day. As it turned out I was practically the only person wearing a teacosy that day so I guess the importance of it passed some people by :D It was a strange mix of comfortable and uncomfortable .. on the one hand it was too tight .. on the other it was perfect for my bunches :smile:

teacosyday.jpg

This is me on the glass floor at the top of the CN Tower in Toronto, hence the constipated expression :lol:

:lol: You don't look constipated! Great T-shirt! :D

This was taken last September on 'National Wear a Tea Cosy' day. As it turned out I was practically the only person wearing a teacosy that day so I guess the importance of it passed some people by :D It was a strange mix of comfortable and uncomfortable .. on the one hand it was too tight .. on the other it was perfect for my bunches :smile:

teacosyday.jpg

Another great pic! Our village had a 'hat competition' for the Queen's silver jubilee and my Granny knitted me a tea cosy in Union Jack colours and made a tin foil covered cardboard spout and handle. I didn't win!