Post Yourself

Timmo

Here's one of me taken on Saturday to show my pregnant bump at 28 weeks. All was going well, but Xan decided to photo bomb me at the very last second which, in my opinion, made the pic much better! We couldn't stop laughing - he's never done anything like that before!

post-3572-0-57907000-1375260009_thumb.jpg

Loving all the new pics - it's always lovely to see everyone's faces, both new and established. :)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive no idea how to post a piccy so if anyone could guide a luddite it would be appreciated :D

menewtw1.jpg

oh i think i did it,more luck than judgement,how do you do it from a file on the hard drive without using a photo service ie photobucket?

cheers

Edited by simongrant

Here's one of me taken on Saturday to show my pregnant bump at 28 weeks. All was going well, but Xan decided to photo bomb me at the very last second which, in my opinion, made the pic much better! We couldn't stop laughing - he's never done anything like that before!

attachicon.gif27.07.13 - Xan's photo bomb!.JPG

Loving all the new pics - it's always lovely to see everyone's faces, both new and established. :)

You know you've been on a book forum too long when the first thing you do is look at the books on the shelf in the background and not the people . . .

You're all very brave to post photos of yourselves, and you all look lovely. :D  Unfortunately, I'm allergic to having my photo taken, so very little photographic evidence of me exists from the last 30 or so years. ;)

:lol: That's quite alright! I shall think you look like, say, Kate Winslet! :D She's a great actress, and British, so there :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...