Amesy: The Return, part 2 episode 1 Chapter XVI

Amesy

Hi Guys,

My name is James though I prefer to be called Amesy. Some of you may remember me from a little while back.

I've been otherwise engaged with various Family and Personal affairs and have neglected the reading and as such the Book Club for a number of months. I'm ashamed at this fact and hope you may forgive me.

Anywho, a New Year, a new beginning and all that jazz. Hopefully I'll be able to remain faithful to you guys once more. I've returned to reading with full force and commitment. I managed to FINALLY finish Peter F. Hamilton's Night's Dawn Trilogy. and since the new year have also finished the entire Dark Tower Series. (I cried my little heart out over the last book. Those that have read them all will understand). I'm now a full blown Kindle convert now too. Never thought that would happen. Seriously, these things are truly amazing and make time fly through a book.

I'm currently reading The Painted Man by Peter V. Brett. Thoroughly enjoying every word of it.

I hope I can get to know you all better and I would truly love for you lot to get to know me. I'm a really nice guy once you know me.

Amesy.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys.

Lopeanha, according to my Kindle I managed 60% in just 3 days. It's fantastically gripping so far. The writing is easy going too. It's not bogged down with names that are hard to pronounce or large confusing words that hurt my poor brain.

Karsa, I've already purchased the Kindle book of Desert Spear in eager anticipation. I was going to start on Pandora's Star after The Painted Man but Mr. Hamilton will have to wait just a little longer.

Welcome back Amesy. :smile:

Thanks Chrissy. It's really good to be back. And thank you for my Birthday wishes back in June. Sorry it's taken me until now to say it. :doh: Edited by Amesy

I was going to start on Pandora's Star after The Painted Man but Mr. Hamilton will have to wait just a little longer.

I'll be intrigued to hear what you make of Pandora's Star/Judas Unchained when you get around to them :)

I'll be intrigued to hear what you make of Pandora's Star/Judas Unchained when you get around to them :)

I thought reading those before the Void saga would give me a better insight, as I believe they take place in the same universe but the Commonwealth takes place several hundred years before the Void.

I thought reading those before the Void saga would give me a better insight, as I believe they take place in the same universe but the Commonwealth takes place several hundred years before the Void.

Yes, I believe so. I haven't read the Void trilogy, mainly because Judas Unchained had me losing the will to live :lol: