Dancing On Ice 2012

karen.d

I have not heard of hardly any of them either Janet, maybe it is because after the show they become celebrities :)

I had heard of a few of them, but I don't that there are any celebs that I would get excited about seeing. Also you're right, I'm sure most of them are on there to give their careers a boost.

Saying that though, I do think that Georgie and Charlene have real potential already. We will just have to wait until next week, to see what the rest of the contestants are like!

Definitely not the same without Jason, plus Christine Bleakley in place of Holly?? :o Who on earth thought that would be a good idea? :irked:

I agree, enjoyed watching Jorgie, Charlene and Chemmy? (the downhill skier) though.

Definitely not the same without Jason, plus Christine Bleakley in place of Holly?? :o Who on earth thought that would be a good idea? :irked:

Does anyone know if Holly left or was she pushed by the programme's producers?

We have to give the time and see if Christine works. Did Jason get the sack after the last show?

I'm not entirely sure on this one. According to the articles I have read on the Internet, Jason was sacked over the comments he made to Karen Barber in the last series. I definitely could see why this would be a reason for him to be sacked, as he was quite offensive towards her.

Yup watched it and yup loving it. I like the changes, though I do miss Jason. I think the Louie is good so far and I think he has the potential to be bitchy (tho probably slightly less offensive than Jason!)

As for the lineup I hardly knew any of them but even the ones I didnt have a clue who they were once I'd seen their "story so far" and dance I enjoyed so I'm hooked for another year. And they have Cory Feldman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW did they get him????????????? OK so I think he's wallowing in some obscurity after being a child star but wohooooooooooooooooooo Sadly from the wee bit we got about him looks like he won't be around long but I'll take what I can get

And Daniel Whiston (?) is still there as a professional so I'm happy. He's lovely and been great every year :)

So tonight, the line up looks as follows:

Chico

Corey Feldman

Jennifer Ellison

Laila Morse

Matthew Wolfenden

Rosemary Conley

Sam Nixon

Sebastein Foucan

Who are you looking forward to seeing skate? I'm looking forward to seeing what Corey Feldman and Sebastein Foucan are like on the ice.

So after programme 2, I think there is a lot of potential. I'm particularly looking forward to future skates from Chico (although I felt that the judges were a little over enthusiastic with their scoring), Sebastein Foucan and Matthew Wolfenden. I think those in danger this week are Rosemary Conley and Corey Feldman.

What does everyone think?

need to catch up on itvplayer - my aerial still only liking the beeb since the storm in dec and itv player doesnt like playing live (grrrrrrrrr) Be back when I've watched it - as I suspected by the sound of it corey isnt good but perlease can he stay!!!!!!!!!!!

Me there quite a few good ones in.

Who is your favourite so far?

What are everyone's thoughts on this new duel idea? Personally, I don't think that they should play around with the format too much.

What did you think of the Twist. and who do you think go home.

I think it might be andy or Coreen in bottom 2

I was a bit sceptical about the twist this week but now having watched it, I think it has worked well. It definitely seemed to move things a long a lot quicker than usual. It was also showed the judges a clear comparison between the different skaters. What did you think?

I also think that Corey and Andy will be in the bottom 2 this week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just thought I would bump this thread up, seeing as it's the final tonight. Is anyone still watching? Who do you think will win?

To be honest I have got bored of this series and haven't watched a lot. I think it's because of the change of panel members.

I got bored a few years ago but renewed my interest about half way through this year I like the new panel line up

the guy who won yesterday was good at skating etc but I just couldn't like him I would start to watch him and then my mind would wonder off and before I knew it the panel were saying how brilliant he was and I couldn't remember any of his routine. Found all the others enjoyable though and could really see the improvements from one week to the next.

I havent seen the final yet, but I know who won. I think this year the standard of skating was really great this year :)

I think with Matthew and Jorgie being so good so early on it gave the others something to work towards and thats how Chico ended up being 3rd with his positive thinking and knowing what he had to aim for. I keep meaning to look up where the tour is going a friend of mine wants to go and I am hoping she will invite me to go along too :fingers crossed:

I think with Matthew and Jorgie being so good so early on it gave the others something to work towards and thats how Chico ended up being 3rd with his positive thinking and knowing what he had to aim for. I keep meaning to look up where the tour is going a friend of mine wants to go and I am hoping she will invite me to go along too :fingers crossed:

if you get a chance to go to the tour then do :D I went a couple of years ago and it was fab, I even met Dan :)