New food you've tried recently...

Maureen

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love trying different types of fruit and veg. I tried sharon fruit and lychee not so long ago. Really nice!

Ooooh we get lychee all the time here.. It's a lychee-overload for sure!

Never tried this "sharon fruit" before.

I do like Star Fruit though! :blush::smile2:

I also recently discovered banana chips. (Dried banana covered in chocolate.) Not bad, considering I hate bananas.

Do you eat cereals? Try tossing these on top of your regular branflakes, really good!

There were quite a few different fruits i tried recently when i went on a detox diet, Bethany. Can't remember the name of them all though. But i was really surprised how many things there were that i'd never even heard of. I want to make it my aim to try as much as possible. I'll give any type of food a go. I tried snails when i went to Paris last years and i thought they were delish!

• 4 weeks later...
Snap! I get my shopping on a Wed too! :lol: I order it online and Tesco deliver it for me. Costs me less for delivery than it does for diesel to go and get it! :D

Oh well aren't we fancy.

My house is at point A. Town is at point B, roughly a 35 minute walk away (about 1.7 miles). College is roughly in the middle. But my Wednesday morning class is out the other side of the campus, closer to 25 than 15 mins away. So I go to class, then walk to town, get all my shopping, and walk alll the way home again.

Oh well aren't we fancy.

My house is at point A. Town is at point B, roughly a 35 minute walk away (about 1.7 miles). College is roughly in the middle. But my Wednesday morning class is out the other side of the campus, closer to 25 than 15 mins away. So I go to class, then walk to town, get all my shopping, and walk alll the way home again.

My nearest supermarket is 12 miles away and I have a family of four to shop for. I don't think my wee legs (or arms) could hack it. Much easier to let Tesco do it :D

My nearest supermarket is 12 miles away and I have a family of four to shop for. I don't think my wee legs (or arms) could hack it. Much easier to let Tesco do it :D

Ahahaha the mental imagery!

Well I couldn't walk that either, in that case I'd have to invest in buses!

Oooh Pipread have you tried yoghurt covered peanuts and raisins? The brazil nuts are yum too :D

No I haven`t, but I will search them out now I know about them, they sound rather nice. :irked:

Do I send out to Tesco for them? only I normally shop online at Sainsburys! :D

No I haven`t, but I will search them out now I know about them, they sound rather nice.

Do I send out to Tesco for them? only I normally shop online at Sainsburys! :eek:

:D .... :):irked:

Actually you can get them in Tescos! :o I would usually get them in a health food shop, Holland & Barrat, or somewhere like it, they have loads of stuff coated in yoghurt :D

• 1 year later...