Harry Potter Books by J. K. Rowling

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember this! (For once!) I remember he was running around throwing water balloons at everyone... And...*tries very hard to remember* and...

I just KNOW he was in it!

And

I liked everyone contributing to the fight. Especially the teachers. And Neville lobbing some plants at the Death Eaters. ;) Forgot what EXACTLY he lobbed though.

Yeah, me too. I've already read the 5-7th ones 4 times already and I STILL can't remember much..

Oh, Kreacher was definitely a laugh in the 7th ones. How he was offering them Steak Kidney Pie or something like that ;) I miss the 7th book! *sniff*

I miss Fred! FREDDDD!! Why did he have to die!? It was so tragic! And Lupin and Tonks! THEY LEFT POOR TEDDY ALONE!!! *breaks down* And DOBBY! *sniff* WHY, JKR, WHY!!

okay, I'm calm now..

Like, everyone.

Nah, I'll refresh your memory, I know pretty much everyone who died in it, I spent so long mourning over them. *sniff* There was Colin Creevey (i'm not sure if the other creevey died), Hedwig, Mad Eye, Fred, Lupin and Tonks, Dobby, Snape...*sniff* oh gosh, snape... *deep breaths* mkay. er, Bellatrix.. Crabbe or Goyle i can't remember. I don't think any of the teachers died. Apart from Snape and that girl from Muggle Studies, that is. Yeah, that's about all I can remember. It was so sad, there were like, 50 people dead.

I really bawled my eyes out when

Fred died. I was like, NO. NOO! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!! NOOOOO! And when Harry walked in the Great Hall and he just saw the whole Weasley family crowded around Fred.. and George's head was resting on something. *sniff*. And Mrs Weasly was bawling her eyes out. And yeah, when he walked in the Great Hall, he just saw Lupin and Tonks lying there. I had to put down the book to help me calm down. ;) And of course.

Snape.

"Expecto Patronum!"

"All this time?"

"Always."

Or something like that. I cried.. So bad! :)

Yeah I definitely agree, and I think that

Tonks and Lupin was harsh, leaving little baby Teddy ;)

I think JKR wanted to

carry on the 'tradition' of parentless children - also I think she felt it would be too neat if only peripheral characters died, although I think she realised that she would be lynched if any of the trio perished!