Harry Potter Books by J. K. Rowling

Yeah, that's why I liked them so much. The plots were just more complicated and more darker ever since the Dark Lord *DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUH* came back, or whatever. Plus, all the deaths that were happening really touched me, I guess.

And, i know that was such a bizarre name :S I really don't like the epilogue anyways i'll shut up declaring my distaste! I would rather it were left open, though i suppose some of it was nice to know. There's really no way you can end such a magnificent tale though.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally started re-reading the series :irked:

I love when Dumbledore is talking so seriously to McGonagall, then asks if she would like a sherbet lemon and she says "a what?" Can you imagine her face?! :)

Yeah, it was in an email, a few years ago. There were so much funny things in the books! I can't even remember most of them though ;)

OH OH OH The part in the fifth one where McGonagall finds out that Harry had a go at Umbridge and invited him into her office, and offered him biscuits or something? I laughed at that bit..

Haha, yeah. OH, there's that part where McGonagall is asking harry about his future careers, and she ends up arguing with Umbridge over why he should or shouldn't be an auror. And she glared at her whenever she went "ahem" xD McGonagall's awesome.

I think it's funny when Ron is looking at the Shrieking Shack in Prisoner of Azkaban and Malfoy comes along and says something like 'hoping for your own house Weasely? I heard you're family all sleep in the same room.' ;) - He's so cruel!

;)

Don't you think they are all played so amazingly well? Ron, Snape, Malfoy, Lupin, Lockhart and Hermione are like exactly as i had imagined them to be, they are literally that great imo. Harry is a little meh though.

Yeah, Harry's kind of a bad actor but oh well. I think he looked like I imagined him in the first one, and the fourth one, but not in the fifth one though. He kinda looked like a skeleton in the fifth one, I have no idea.

The other major characters were good though! Especially Hagrid and Dumbly, they were awesome. Oh, and McGonagall! She was EXACTLY how I imagined her. Also in the Fifth one, Umbridge was pretty much spot on, only I imagined her more ugly and toad like.

I hate Umbridge so much, like her manner of speaking and the whole 'i'm so sweet and innocent' facade is sooo irritating. I'm glad how McGonagall dealt with her ;) You don't mess with Minerva!

*snaps fingers and does the neck roll thing*

If McGonagall did that i think i'd put the book down and never pick it up again ;)