Harry Potter Books by J. K. Rowling

I am re reading this series of books and i am enjoying them all the more this time around.

I love watching the films after i have read them and seeing the changes or what parts they are missing.

Also i am really enjoying the Order of the Phoenix more than i did the first time but i think that might have been because eithjer i read it very quickly the first time or i was ill when i read it.

It is interesting reading these books knwoing what happens and picking up the clues as you read them.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I've just re-read this series and adored it, it's the first time I've read it the whole way through with all 7 books back to back and it was great, I found I liked and disliked different books this time around to what I did last time and that was interesting

I couldn't say how many times I've read them, except Deathly Hallows I've read 3 times. When there was a new one I would always read it, then read them in order, then read them backwards, except with DH, then I only got as far as Prisoner of Azkaban with my backwards read