more Author help please

HI there, I've just got a kindle and am keen to give it a whirl but am looking for a new author. I Tend to pick up a book and give it a go and if I like it I go right back to the start and get the Author's entire collection. I,'m male mid 30's and have only gotten into reading in the last few years. So far I,'ve loved Andy McNabb, Chris Ryan, Andy McDermott, Dale Brown, Stephen Leather and Dan Brown. I've also read James Patterson and a few other stand alone books. So if you could help find me another Author in the same genre as I obviously love I'd be very grateful.

Yeah, Lee Child, definitely. Try The Killing Floor or Die Trying.

Funnily enough, Simon Kernick's The Last Ten Seconds was the first book I read on my Kindle. It was pretty good. You could also try CJ Box's Blue Heaven, Sebastian Fitzek's Splinter, Bob Shepherd's The Infidel. I'd recommend Jo Nesbo's 'Harry Hole' books to anyone, too.

Scott Mariani's 'Ben Hope' books seem to crop up a lot in relation to Dan Brown, but I haven't read any of them myself ... yet. Edit: Just got the first one for 49p for the Kindle.

:smile:

Edited by Karsa Orlong

Based on your likes I would recommend Robert Crais, the Elvis Cole novels are very popular but I'm not keen on the first person style, but I loved his stand alone books, especially Hostage.

Or if you want to try something different have a go at Cormac McCarthy