Kylie's Literary Adventures in 2012

Kylie

Cool. :) I have quite a few of his fiction books on my TBR pile, and a massive book of his collected short stories, but I haven't actually read any of them yet. I'm sure I'll love them, though, because the plots always sound so interesting. 2013 is definitely the year to read some Ballard! I think I'll leave his autobio until I've read at least one or two of his fiction books.

Neither have I, but I get a good vibe off the books.

Oh! I didn't even see Packing for Mars on their website! I actually ordered it from the Book Depository and only received it today. I just added it to the list for the sake of simplicity. Man, I could have bought it for $3?! Oh well. I guess it was still pretty cheap from the BD. I hope I didn't take the last copy of English Down the Ages. :( Hopefully they'll get in some more copies for the next sale.

It was $5 in the 30% off sale. There were actually a few others that I wanted to buy but missed out on. I already forgot the titles. :giggle2:

Edited by Devi

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic