Your Book Activity Today ~ Thread 16

Chrissy

and I'm half way through The Quest for Anna Klein - Thomas H Cook. Enjoying this so far. :smile:

I've just finished Red Leaves by the same author it was so good I couldn't put it down :smile:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just finished Red Leaves by the same author it was so good I couldn't put it down :smile:

I know what you mean I was the same with Red leaves!

So when I saw The Quest for Anna Klein which he'd also written, on the 12 days of kindle I downloaded it and started reading! I do like his writing style. :reading:

I know the feeling. I read this one a short while back and was completely blown away. The ending was just heart-breaking.

So when I saw The Quest for Anna Klein which he'd also written, on the 12 days of kindle I downloaded it and started reading! I do like his writing style. :reading:

I bought The Quest for Anna Klein as well, simply because I loved Red Leaves so much. I look forward to reading it, but I'm already panicking about the number of books I have bought recently. :giggle:

Last night I put down Helsinki Homicide: Against the Wall by Jarkko Sipila, about 60-odd pages in, I suppose I'll pick it up again at some point. It just didn't wiggle me.

The consequence being I happened on a copy of Graham Greene's The Quiet American. I've had it on the shelf for quite a long time, unread. Possibly I'll finish it today so I'll be able to start Cryptonomicon tomorrow.

I know the feeling. I read this one a short while back and was completely blown away. The ending was just heart-breaking.

I bought The Quest for Anna Klein as well, simply because I loved Red Leaves so much. I look forward to reading it, but I'm already panicking about the number of books I have bought recently. :giggle:

Can't wait to hear what you both think of it, Red Leaves was so good I definitely want to read more of his books :reading:

I started Into The Darkest Corner by​ Elizabeth Haynes this morning my first book of 2012.

Can't wait to hear what you both think of it, Red Leaves was so good I definitely want to read more of his books :reading:

I started Into The Darkest Corner by​ Elizabeth Haynes this morning my first book of 2012.

I started the first book of the Eragon series yesterday.

I found it very good written, he's almost painting pictures with his words, so I was really amazed when I read that Paolini was only 15 when he wrote it!

Red Leaves sounds like something I should be looking into...

Finished House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz on Monday - such a fun novel and it was great to read an "unpublished" Sherlock Holmes adventure!

Now I'm reading Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson. Have to admit, I had my doubts about this book, I paged through it in the bookstore a while back and it didn't really catch my interest, but I'm about 100 pages in now and can't get enough. :)