Inheritance - Christopher Paolini

emmylou

Hello there peeps!

I have just returned from Oz where I have been on holiday,and whilst I was away I worked my way through Inheritance by Christopher Paolini, the fourth Eragon book.

I was wondering if anyone else has read it yet as am keen to discuss it and no one in my real world reads fantasy so am looking to talk to someone in my virtual world instead!

:sign0163:

Hey emmylou, I'll be with you soon! I've asked for Inheritance for Christmas, and I will start reading it straight away.

As soon as I'm done I'll pop back here with my thoughts. What did you think of it? Did he finish the series well?

Hey Ben

That's great news, looking forward to having someone to discuss it with!

I don't want to spoil it for you so I won't say much, but there are some definite loose ends/plot holes left!

• 1 month later...

I've had it for a while too, started reading as well, but honestly it didn't capture me just yet, so in the mean while I read part 3 of the hunger games and the omen machine first.

I finished the last yesterday so I will be starting Inheritence again, but please tell me it gets better (?) cuz I remember the previous parts as books I couldn't stop reading...or maybe it's just becuz it took so long to be released :P

I'll be back!! :D

• 6 months later...

I just read brisingr and reading now the 4th. Its awsome and i don't wan't it to end..... I loved an interview of the writer when he said "Eragon is all why me, what should i do, why she doesn't love me. Roran is I want this, i'll do that. Thats why he gave me less trouble writing his adventures"