Thriller about Jewish assassin

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, bought here by my frustration to find a book I read a while ago and want to read again. however I can't for the life of my remember the name or author.

basically, the story is about a man who works with the cia (or something like that) and they investigate a terror suspect, who turns out to be a jewish man and believed to be innocent. the man has to meet with the jewish mans daughter (rebecca?) in england, and then a mystery begins to appear, related to his time in the ghettos in germany during the war, where he worked for a team of freedom fighters as an assassin, he continues to kill people after the war but there is one who he keeps chasing called "the wolf" who was a young boy nazi.

anyways, if anyone knows what I'm talking about from that rubbish description that would be awesome lol

I guess the book is similar to dan browns/sam bournes/chris kuzneski sort of books.

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, bought here by my frustration to find a book I read a while ago and want to read again. however I can't for the life of my remember the name or author.

basically, the story is about a man who works with the cia (or something like that) and they investigate a terror suspect, who turns out to be a jewish man and believed to be innocent. the man has to meet with the jewish mans daughter (rebecca?) in england, and then a mystery begins to appear, related to his time in the ghettos in germany during the war, where he worked for a team of freedom fighters as an assassin, he continues to kill people after the war but there is one who he keeps chasing called "the wolf" who was a young boy nazi.

anyways, if anyone knows what I'm talking about from that rubbish description that would be awesome lol

I guess the book is similar to dan browns/sam bournes/chris kuzneski sort of books.

sorry make that "believed the be a terrorist, is then shot dead but then believed to be innocent after all."

Sounds like "Codename Snake" by M.M Rumberg

"CodeName: Snake is the dramatic story of a Jewish assassin operating in Berlin during WWII.Seen through the eyes of teenager Stefan Hirsch, the Nazi party ascends to power and squeezes the life out of the Jewish community in Berlin. Stefan and his family escape to Italy, but are soon arrested and sent to an Italian work camp.

When Stefan's family is brutally killed, he vows revenge and manages to escape by killing his guard. He makes his way through war-torn Italy and via the underground to England. Because he speaks German fluently, he is recruited by the elite Special Air Service and trained as a commando."

Alaso - welcome to the forums!

Edited by Nali