Terra Nova

paun

Yesterday I watch new tv show from America called Terra Nova. Biggest most expenship tv show ever and very good show. Very great efects and also story. About future when too much pollution so people go back to dinosaur time to make new country. I hope you can see this show I think you will enjoy it.

I watched the first 3 episodes because I so wanted to like this show, but I stopped after that because I found it to be very blah and with too many uninteresting characters, and too obvious a plot.

• 2 months later...

So it actually got quite good in the end. Some intriguing developments in the last few episodes. It's not going to win any awards but I'm glad I stuck with it :smile:

I want to know how that 18th century ship ended up in the Badlands, and what else is there, and I want to know NOW! :lol:

I've watched it, I wasn't extremely impressed but stuck with it anyway. The concept is exactly the kind of thing that intrigues me. However, I have to say that even though it did pick up I'm let down. So much potential. They could have been so subtle and made it so great, but instead they went for all the wrong effects, I thought.

No, I can't say I like it.

I bet somewhere there's a sad, crying script writer who's had his show re-written by ignoramuses.

• 2 months later...