Back Again

paun

Hello Forum. I returned from America. There are floods here now and there were floods in America too. it is like the Bible. I hope forum is okay and enjoying books and reading.

Hi and welcome back

Edited by dawnbirduk

Hello thank you and welcome. I have family in America and they are 3 daughters. One is in university to be nurse. One is nurse and have husband US Navy. One is teacherr in new York City. I stay with young daughter in New York who is in school to be nurse and also she has job already in hospital. She is busy alot from school and work so here is where I read alot. I cannot drive in America because no license there but I borrow bicycle and every day I ride bicycle to bookstore and read books there at coffee shop. Also have many tv stations and watched tv alot. Trty to get away from flood in Thailand and have flood in America too. Also I went to church there. It wwas lutheran church and people happy to see me and look photos I show them.

Long trip coming back. I take China Airlines. First fly from JFK airprot to Osaka japan 14 hours. Then osaka to Taipei 5 hours. Then wait airport Suvarnhabumi for 8 hours and fly home. I love America but happy to be home. America was very cold.

Thank you vodkafana nd Sofia and dawnbirduk, I read 3 books by same lady her name is Julia Sencer-Fleming. These books are mystery stories about this lady preacher in america who solves crimes with sheriff and also is about emotional and love compication and problems because preacher is in love with police and he is married and so not good about church.

Also I read book called The heavenly man which is about Brother Yun he is famous preacher in China he was tortured and almost died but escape prison.

No thank you about flood that is far away from my home. Flood is in bangkok and nakhon sawan but not here in north Thailand right now but it was flood here before but okay now thank you.