Bones

I'mRose

I tried to find a thread for this show but I couldn't so thought I might as well start one.

Did anyone elses see the 100th episode last night?? I had so high expectations about what was going to happen and the they just ruin it. Spoiler:

I mean he kissed her, he said he would love her 40 years from now and she says no!

The episode was great but the ending.... :lol:

I love this programme too (having David Boreanaz in it doesn't hurt at all). I've not seen last night's episode yet but I did LOL at last week's when Hodgins whacked himself on the head with the martial arts thing.

Yeah so did I! :lol: So funny!

I love Bones! I only just recently started watching it religiously last year so there's plenty to catch up on. Who knew Angel could do comedy so well?! I love the whole cast together :lol:.

• 1 year later...

Awww, this is such a sad little thread :(. I thought I better give it a bump! Although I think I'm the only fan (I haven't seen Rose, Kate or Twinkle in a very long time), but who knows?! Maybe we can get some new appreciators of the Bones saga!

It was the season finale over here tonight, which is the end of the 6th season. I was totally expecting the ending, so I'm excited to see what they do with it in season 7!

Are there any fans out there I don't know about?? Come on! Join the forensic anthropologist's party! :b7ydance:

I just started watching this and it is entertaining but why do the characters all look alike? There are two nerdy guys and they look like same character and I cannot tell which is which, and there are two women who work in lab who are just alike also. I think this is very strange. The only people on this show who are not like clones are Bones and the FBI agent.

Hmm, I guess I've never thought they all look very similar, Kurtz, but maybe after you watch it for awhile you'll start to see the differences? Do you know if you've seen the very early episodes? One of the guys who worked in the lab in the beginning is an intern, and in later seasons they rotated interns every week or so, so they get to be more different looking :).

What do you think of the show? Enjoying it?

• 4 months later...

Emmylou, the new season doesn't start here in the states until 3 November. It's a funky schedule this year because of trying to work around Emily D's pregnancy and because of this, it'll be a shortened season this year :rolleyes: