Book Recommendations please!

I am in need of some recommendations for some books. I recently finished the Hungar Games series, which I loved, but have now hit a brick wall on what to read. I like crime, thriller, horror, suspence, vampires etc types of books. I have a list of ones I have currently read but nothing is standing out to me and I need a new book to reas because I feel they are being neglected. Thanks!!

If you like thrillers try into the darkest corner by Elizabeth Haynes

I keep recommending this book but it's got some amazing reviews at the moment.

From the back cover

Catherine has been enjoying single life for long enough to know a good catch when she sees one. Gorgeous, charismatic and spontaneous, Lee seems almost too perfect to be true. But there is a dark side to him and his erratic, controlling and sometimes frightening behaviour means that Catherine is increasingly isolated. Driven into the darkest corner of her world, she plans a meticulous escape. Four years later, struggling to overcome her demons, Catherine dares to believe she might be safe from harm. Until one phone call changes everything...

Read the reviews on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Into-Darkest-Corner-Elizabeth-Haynes/dp/product-description/0956251579/ref=dp_proddesc_0?ie=UTF8&n=266239&s=books&qid=1317203121&sr=8-1

Another thriller with good reviews is Sister by Rosamund Lupton and was voted the No1 choice in Richard & Judys Book club 2010

From the back cover ...

Nothing can break the bond between sisters ...When Beatrice gets a frantic call in the middle of Sunday lunch to say that her younger sister, Tess, is missing, she boards the first flight home to London. But as she learns about the circumstances surrounding her sister's disappearance, she is stunned to discover how little she actually knows of her sister's life - and unprepared for the terrifying truths she must now face. The police, Beatrice's fiance and even their mother accept they have lost Tess but Beatrice refuses to give up on her. So she embarks on a dangerous journey to discover the truth, no matter the cost.

Again check the reviews

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sister-Rosamund-Lupton/dp/0749942010/ref=pd_ybh_2?pf_rd_p=138755991&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=ybh&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1JWWMN6AG0WBPETCRDRE

And as mentioned above Before I go to Sleep by S J Watson is another popular read at the moment.

From the cover ...

Memories define us.

So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep?

Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight.

And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story.

Welcome to Christine's life.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Before-I-Go-Sleep-Watson/dp/0857520814/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317204220&sr=1-2

Hope this helps x

Edited by Star

Thanks guys! Already downloading your recommendations on iBooks. :)

Come back & tell us what you think after.

Those books I've mentioned are all on my TBR list haven't got round to reading them yet so very interested to hear your views :rolleyes:

I am currently only downloading the samples just to get a better feel of them before I commit to buy. I have downloaded the samples of many Kate Ellis books, one that was mentioned on a post by someone else, The Snowman by Jo Nesbo and Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson. When I tried looking for Jeffrey Deaver books but they were in German or something. Not yet looked at the others I have been recommended but I will be sure to get the samples.