Recommend Me Books!

Some books I've really liked are Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde,The Ender's Game/Ender's Shadow series especially, and Harrison Bergeron.

I'm really interested in like psychological stuff like the Picture of Dorian Gray and Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde, that's why I'm going to read The Island of Dr.Moreau and The Lord of the flies. And I really like the Ender's Game series, it's just amazing.

But I'm looking for some other ones too, can you recommend some? (Classic or nonclassic)

The Philosopher's Apprentice - James Morrow ?

It's very psychological as well as philosophical and very suspenseful, really makes you think.

George Orwell's 'Nineteen Eighty Four' is another very good psychological book I've read recently

(and I really liked The Lord of The Flies :) )

If you like sci fi, I suggest Player of Games and Excession by Iain M. Banks, in that order.

They're superb, definitely psychological too. Fantastic books.

Edit: Give you a bit of info too; the Culture books (among are the ones I mentioned above) are about a hyperintelligent society that they refer to as a level 8 society. They've achieved space travel and sentient computers and live in apparent happiness. And then you have the people on the fringes and in the cracks, mixing things up a little and making it interesting. Throw in some other societies with less outstanding morals and ethics, ships taking matters into their own hands as well as people being treated like pieces in a puzzle and you've got yourself something definitely worthwhile.

I'm not a huge fan of everything Banks has done, but I love Excession and Player of Games.

Edited by Hyzenthlay