Hi, just joined!

StevenD

Hi everybody, just though I would introduce myself :)

I'm 24, from the uk, and have loved reading ever since I was little. I will read anything that looks interesting, but have mainly read fantasy in the past. I was introduced to Robert Jordans Wheel of Time books and loved fantasy since then. Read all sorts from Robin Hobb, to R. A. Salvatore to Eddings.

Recently I have got into crime, reading novellas from less famous authors, some good some bad. I have just finished Carrie by Stephen King and want to read some more of his books. Just After Sunset is the next one on the list, and hopefully I will get hooked :)

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know people, and share my insight and experiences, as well as pick up some tips on books to read for the future!!!

Steve

Hi everybody, just though I would introduce myself :)

I'm 24, from the uk, and have loved reading ever since I was little. I will read anything that looks interesting, but have mainly read fantasy in the past. I was introduced to Robert Jordans Wheel of Time books and loved fantasy since then. Read all sorts from Robin Hobb, to R. A. Salvatore to Eddings.

Recently I have got into crime, reading novellas from less famous authors, some good some bad. I have just finished Carrie by Stephen King and want to read some more of his books. Just After Sunset is the next one on the list, and hopefully I will get hooked :)

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know people, and share my insight and experiences, as well as pick up some tips on books to read for the future!!!

Steve

Welcome Steve,I think you may enjoy the dark tower series by stephen king,super series IMHO of course,big SK fan here so probably a little biased :D One thing with the King as a new reader of his work there is no shortage of choice.

Simon

• 2 weeks later...