book like Island of the blue dolphins?

I loved the book Island of the blue dolphins; I had to read it in grade 7 for a school project and imediatly fell inlove.. I'm now graduated and find that the book is too young to read these days.. if I could,id read it over and over again.. I love the fact how it was about surviving being lost on an island. I have been trying to find a book almost just like it, but have had no sucess. I'm very picky about how close it has to be to island of the blue dolphins. this is probably not possible but I'm wanting a book almost just like that, with a young child, or litle older, stuck on a tropical island, and dangers such as wolves or some scary animal. Thats basicly my standards, but I also love her taking care of her younger brother and loosing him. Thats probably too specific, but anything close to that.. and also please no Lord of the flies, iv already finished that one haha. Thanks for taking the time to look at my post :)

Okay, I haven't read this, but I did watch the film when I was a teenager and it might fit the bill! The Blue Lagoon by H. De Vere Stacpoole

A bit of info about him... And a bit about the book. Apparently it's the first of a trilogy. (I quite fancy this myself!)

As I said though, I haven't read it.

Have you read Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe? Or The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David Wyss? Again, I haven't read these myself, but I've seen films of them both - they both feature people shipwrecked on islands - Robinson Crusoe is a man on his own (or is he?) and Swiss Family features just that - a family. :)

ETA: Also The Coral Island by R M Ballantyne is about three boys who are shipwrecked. :)