Hello People :)

plasticrosaries

Hello,

I thought I'd introduce myself although I have posted a couple of times on other threads already I hope this is OK!

My name's Beth, I'm 24 and live in Liverpool. I'm an avid reader, will read anything and have recently purchased a Kindle so I seem to be reading even more now! I read absolutely everything although my favourite authors are Daphne du Maurier, Aravind Adiga, Charles Bukowski, Haruki Murakami and Sebastian Faulks.

I look forward to chatting with likeminded folks and sharing my thoughts on everything and anything bookish!

I'm currently reading:

Teacher, Teacher - Jack Sheffield - part of the Transworld challenge

Wolf Hall - Hilary Mantel - for my Twitter/Facebook bloggers book group (please ask if you want to join)

and

Pigeon English - Stephen Kelman - trying to read the Booker shortlist and make my own judgements

So yes that's me

:D xx

Welcome to the forum. You seem like a busy reader :D . I hope you have a great time here. I've loved it so far. I think its definitely made me read more and I'm getting quite a list of books I need to buy!

Haha Ohhh I don't how I'd manage to read more. Since buying my Kindle I tend to have one ebook and one "real"book on the go but its suddenly turned into three this week! x

Hello Beth, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here! :) I'm also part of the Transworld Book Group thingy, and chose Sheffield's Teacher, Teacher! as one of my books. How are you finding it so far?

Edit: TranSworld, not Tranworld, although that might be fun too :D

Edited by frankie