New Girl.

Victoria

Hiya!

My name's Victoria and I'm new to this wee forum.

I've not been a member of a forum for a good few years so I'm rusty to the whole concept.

I've joined this one because I love reading but my friends don't tend to read the same kinds of books that I do or don't talk about them which is kind of annoying.

I like all sorts of books, I'm a big Austen fan and I love Jodi Picoult, Cecilia A'hern and lots more.

Currently reading the first of the Sherlock Holmes books at the moment. Hoping they're relatively easy to get into, I find books written pre- WW1 can be a bit difficult because of the pace, but here's to perseverance!

Anyway, Greetings! :rolleyes:

Greetings Victoria :) I'm looking forward to chatting with you. My friends not only don't read the same sort of books as I do but they think I'm mad to spend so much time reading :o .. consequently I come here where everyone thinks I'm normal (well, as far as reading is concerned anyway :lol:) You'll love it here, everyone is so friendly and they love talking about books :D

• 2 weeks later...