Audrey Hepburn biographies?

Audrey is my absolute idol! The best book I've read is written by her son, Sean Hepburn Ferrer and is called An Elegant Spirit. I love it, because it's such an intimate portrait of Audrey, with many never-before-seen pictures and anecdotes from Sean about growing up with a Hollywood icon as his mother! I think it's published by Sidgewick & Jackson. :)

Thank you so much for your replies, thats really helped. I like the word "trustworthy". Its so hard to know if what you are reading is correct. I don't tend to read biographies much for that reason. It sounds like a wonderful book I will be sure to hunt that one out first.

Also great to find some other Audrey fans! :D

I was also going to suggest her son's book. I adore Audrey - she's one of my all time favourites. I've read a few biographies; her son's is the best and probably the most trustworthy, but there are some great ones out there.

.. I feel the same, I love, love, love Audrey and the biog I enjoyed most was her son Sean's.