Maze Runner Trilogy

padsta66

Hello All, I am an avid reader of thriller/fantasy books and it has been quite some time since I have been really gripped by a book until recently when I came across James Dashners The Maze Runner the first book in the trilogy, I was surprised at how quickly the book drew me in, Dashner in his wisdom did not put all his eggs in one basket, as I read I could see there was room for more, I liked where the story was going as the characters were coming to life, he did enough to make me go and buy the second part in the trilogy The Scorch Files, I was not disappointed. the story went from strength to strength it was Jaw dropping every chapter had twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat the action was violent and frequent but warranted, as I turned the last page it left me utterly frustrated that I have to wait until October for the third book which I am sure will have a kick like a mule. if you haven't already read these books my recommendation is do so if this is your cup of tea.

Edited by Michelle
link removed

• 8 months later...

I also really liked The Maze Runner. I think it's a fascinating story and there are a lots of turns you don't expect. I was a bit disappointed at the end though, it wasn't really what I expected and I would have preferred a different ending. I am very curious about The Scorch Trials because I feel like the story can go various different ways.

• 2 months later...

Like both of you I was drawn into the mystery of this book but I don't know why I was slightly disappointed with the ending of the story but that disappointment overrules due to the really interesting characters. :)