The Last Film You Saw ~ Part 2

Chrissy

Finally got round to watching The Dark Knight today. Bit too violent for me in places, and had to cover my eyes anticipating what might be happening, but generally I thought it was pretty good.

Also watched Easy A again which I just love.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watched The Tourist it was terrible despite Jonnie Depp just was so so so boring but I am glad I watched Watchmen afterwards saved an otherwise boring eve.

Agreed. Such a waste of talent. :thud:

I watched The Reef last night (it was ok) and Into The Wild today (very moving).

I watched many movies during the past weeks.

There was "Titanic" which made me cry several times during the movie, though it wasn't the first time I watched it. I think the tragedy is so horrible it always makes me cry when I watch it, no matter now many times I've seen it. That goes for several movies actually. (yes, some movies and even books make me cry)

Finally I watched 'chocolat' after having heard about it so much during the past few years. It was very endearing and funny. (and yes, during commercials I went to my kitchen looking for chocolate, that movie makes you almost smell the chocolate from the screen! I found a hazlenut chocolate and shared it with my children while we watched the rest of the movie biggrin.gif)

Yesterday a very funny '80s movie was shown, 'The Principal' which gave me back the '80s feeling from my childhood, the music, the clothes, the style of the movie. It was full of humor and suspense, but also some horrible violence which made me skip some scenes (I had a book to read during the scenes I don't watch, I always do that when I watch tv) while my daughter actually watched the entire movie.

Watched The Tourist it was terrible despite Jonnie Depp just was so so so boring but I am glad I watched Watchmen afterwards saved an otherwise boring eve.

Movie was awful. They must have paid Johhny Depp 30 mil to play that role and probably paid Angelina Jolie 20 million.

Movie was awful. They must have paid Johhny Depp 30 mil to play that role and probably paid Angelina Jolie 20 million.

Yep not sure I have ever seen him so wooden.

Watched Sucker Punch last night not sure why now!

Me too - really enjoyed it, would not bother with the re-make

Thanks pickle :) I'm not planning to :)