The Last Film You Saw ~ Part 2

Chrissy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy yesterday and it was excellent!! Such amazing work from all of the actors :)

I also watched a documentary about Charles and Ray Eames, who were designers and pioneers of the Mid-Century Modern era in the US. I used to think that they were just furniture designers, but they were also architects, painters and film makers. I loved it and would definitely watch it again.

Went to the cinema this week and caught The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Brilliant work from Fincher and the cast. Daniel Craig but in a very good performance and Rooney Mara was absolutely amazing as Lisbeth. You could see how much she'd absorbed herself into the role of the character.

My Fiancée and I have been going through the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series. Loved the first one and the second one (The Girl Who Played With Fire) and Enjoyed that too, though not as much as the first. Saturday we'll finish with The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

Watched Daredevil on TV last weekend. It really was as bad as the reviews say it is, but it's nice to see for yourself!

Punainen nauha

I looked this up Frankie and it was about caring for AIDS sufferers? Is it a documentary film as well?

'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'. It amazes me how easily 2 13-14 year olds can enter a prison that supposedly impossible to infiltrate..

meh kids today get everywhere.....