The Last Film You Saw ~ Part 2

Chrissy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heaven Knows, Mr Allison, with Robert Mitchum and Deborah Kerr. Watched this at the weekend, and can I say - I ADORED it! I'd never seen it before - it reminded me of The African Queen (which is one of my top 5 favourite films ever). I just thought Heaven Knows, Mr Allison was lovely - very funny and very sweet :)

Watched Little Miss Sunshine the other night. A really funny comedy that slipped in under the radar a few years back. It stars Greg Kinnear, Toni Collette & Steve Carell. But even given these great names, it's Alan Arkin who steals the show.

Watched 7 days of Darkness last night & it scared the living daylights out of both me & my other half!!!

Watched Little Miss Sunshine the other night. A really funny comedy that slipped in under the radar a few years back. It stars Greg Kinnear, Toni Collette & Steve Carell. But even given these great names, it's Alan Arkin who steals the show.

I love that film! You're absolutely right about Alan Arkin, and

I loved when they "revealed" the full dance routine at the end. :lol:

Edited by chesilbeach

Watched The Talented Mr Ripley this afternoon. I thought Matt Damon was fantastic and it was an enjoyable watch.

Mr Blandings - such a funny film. I think that was what The Money Pit (with Tom Hanks) was based on.

I love both those films! Want to go and watch them straight away, but it's a bit late to start a film now :( Maybe this weekend ...

Mr Blandings - such a funny film. I think that was what The Money Pit (with Tom Hanks) was based on.

Yep, it was. :) It's been a while since I saw The Money Pit.

I watched Death Race last night. It was such a guy flick. :rolleyes:

Watched The Talented Mr Ripley this afternoon. I thought Matt Damon was fantastic and it was an enjoyable watch.

That is a brilliant film with such a great cast. It's also the only film of Jude Law's that I have enjoyed.

I saw Serpico for the first time the other night and loved it. I've discovered that there are way too many gritty 70's police movies that I haven't seen so am rectifying it. Al Pacino was great in this one :D.

I also rewatched Thor, Adventureland and last weekend went with a friend to see Snow White & the Huntsman. It was okay. I liked parts of it, mostly the special effects, and loved Chris Hemsworth. I don't have anything personal against Kristen Stewart (well, maybe a little ;)) but Hemsworth out-acted her to the very end.