The Last Film You Saw ~ Part 2

Chrissy

Bought the third TV series of Auf Wiedersehen Pet yesterday (the one where they dismantle the huge bridge in Middlesbrough and re-erect it in Arizona) and ended up watching the whole thing last night (almost 6 hours) Can't believe I did that! But it is just so good and so funny, kept saying 'Just one more episode, just one more.' :rolleyes:

Edited by poppy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What did you think of it? Did you read the book?

No, I've never read the book, but I knew what it was about and was curious to see how it ended. The movie was reasonably good, I thought. Good acting.

No, I've never read the book, but I knew what it was about and was curious to see how it ended. The movie was reasonably good, I thought. Good acting.

say it isn't so!!!! You MUST MUST MUST read the book! I insist....the two couldn't be more different! I really enjoyed the book, it is so much better than the movie!!

say it isn't so!!!! You MUST MUST MUST read the book! I insist....the two couldn't be more different! I really enjoyed the book, it is so much better than the movie!!

Is the ending the same in the book? My Mum read it recently, so I could borrow it off her one day (once I get through several hundred other books I want to read first rolleyes.gif).

Is the ending the same in the book? My Mum read it recently, so I could borrow it off her one day (once I get through several hundred other books I want to read first rolleyes.gif).

no, not anything remotely close....the book is so much better....read it and you'll see :D

Let Me In. The English version of the Swedish movie Let The Right One In.

It was realy good, sorry I missed this in the theater.

I recorded that but I'm scared to watch it because the original was sooo good.

I saw Moneyball on Saturday and it was surprisingly good! It was a true story about the Oakland Athletics baseball team and their manager. Not a typical feel-good underdog story either, which is what I liked about it. Highly recommended you guys! :D