The Last Film You Saw ~ Part 2

Chrissy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My children and I watched 'Die Hard' yesterday evening. Following that, Die Hard 2 was on tv which we watched partly and recorded the rest to watch later. (still have to watch Two Weeks Notice too though, oh well, saving up for when there is nothing on tv for days).

Now I'm recording 'Thirteen Days' to watch at a later time, I'm curious to know how much of that movie is based on real historical facts and how much is either guessed or changed for the purpose of the movie.

I watched Super, which is a superhero kind of film with Rainn wilson and ellen page. I have to say it was good, but SO strange - and quite sad. But a worthy watch if you like mental humour and graphic violence! :P

I loved Super and I must agree its Strange, However if you liked Super Try "Defendor" it is very funny, yet has a real story, and will get you emotionally involved when you are not laughing your butt off. Stars Woody Harrelson and Kat Dennings

• 2 weeks later...

Chalet Girl, I was in the mood for a chick flick and I really liked it. Last film I saw at the cinema was Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I went because my boyfriend wanted to see it, and he has gone to see an awful lot of films just because I wanted to see them, so I felt it was time to reciprocate and I actually really enjoyed it.

I watched part of Wolf Creek last night, until it started to get scary (I'm such a wuss). Today I watched Forever, Darling with Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, which had me in stitches laughing at parts. Now I'm watching Doris Day in The Pajama Game.