The Last Film You Saw ~ Part 2

Chrissy

:D nope. I was obviously aware of certain things that the movie is famous for before watching it like the Banjo scene and 'squeal like a pig'.

It's a great film. Great cast, too :smile:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I watched Kalle Blomkvist: Mästerdetektiven lever farligt two days ago, it was very good. I've read the books umpteenth times but I think this was the first time I saw one of the movies. Astrid Lindgren rules!

I also watched Made of Honor on the same night, it was pretty sucky, but I guess it was about time I watched a movie I didn't like.

Peacefield: I don't remember which thread it was in, but you recommended I watch A Serious Man sometime, right? Well it just so happens that they are showing the movie on TV tonight! :D Did you call the TV bosses and make them show it, for my benefit? :D I'm recording it and I will watch it sometime soon :yes:

Watched Notting Hill again last night. I'd never thought of it as a particularly sweary film, but the announcer gave the bad language warning before it started, so we ended up counting all the swear words throughout it as we watched. Sad, but true.

Watched Notting Hill again last night. I'd never thought of it as a particularly sweary film, but the announcer gave the bad language warning before it started, so we ended up counting all the swear words throughout it as we watched. Sad, but true.

Why would he warn viewers of the bad language if you wouldn't notice it at all without having heard the warning :D Warped! :giggle2:

Oranges and Sunshine - about a British social worker who uncovered the scandal of children deported to Australia without their parents konwledge or consent.

I seem to recall a documentary on that several years ago, perhaps as much as 10 years? Horrible.