Gone For Good (Audiobook) by Harlan Coben

rosegarden

Gone for Good (Audiobook) by Harlan Coben

Read by Tim Machin

Amazon ISBN Number 0752849123

Synopsis

Will Klein lost the love of his life and his brother in the same moment.....

On October 17, eleven years ago, Julie Miller was found brutally strangled in the basement of her house in the township of Livingston, New Jersey. On that day, Will's brother, Ken Klein, became the subject of an international manhunt accused of the crime. He has not been seen since. Will has tried to get on with his life in the intervening years. He has a beautiful new girlfriend, Sheila, and a job working with the homeless. But when his mother reveals, on her deathbed, that Ken is still alive, and shortly afterwards Sheila disappears, the cracks start to show in his landscape again. But it is only when he finds that Sheila herself is wanted for a savage double-murder that his life actually starts to fall apart...

My Review of this Audiobook

This is the 2nd Harlan Coben book (the 1st was One False Move) that I've listened to and this one is also wonderfully read by Tim Machin who brings the characters so much to life.

I was completely enthralled from start to finish. I loved the many twists and turns and surprises that I never saw coming! I cared about the main characters and it has you wondering whether the bad guys are really bad and if the good guys really are good.

If you enjoy crime thrillers with a rollercoaster of a read then I definitely recommend Gone for Good.

There is some graphic violence about halfway through.

I'm looking forward to reading (or listening to) more of Harlan Coben's books.

9/10

Carole

:D