Supernatural

Weave

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to wait until september to buy Season 5, Part 2. (why do they always have to divide one season into two parts?? :) )

I know its quite annoying Escargot, I usually wait until it comes out in the box set :(

Yes, me too. But I got S5/Part I for my birthday :)

Oh lucky you Escargot 7.gif, fantastic gift :(

I want to post in this thread but I have to be very very careful. I've only just started to get into Supernatural (only on episode 2 of the second season) and I don't want to know any spoilers!

But I love love love this show!

I want to post in this thread but I have to be very very careful. I've only just started to get into Supernatural (only on episode 2 of the second season) and I don't want to know any spoilers!

But I love love love this show!

Its a great series Paige, which just gets better and better, if there is any spoilers, we use the spoiler tools I promise :friends0:

As much as spoiler tags help I'm just too nosy for my own good. It's all too easy to highlight the spoilers!:D *Must resist* *Must resist*!

Don't look Paige! :lol: :lol: I know its really hard not to (I am terrible for it):friends0:

This has to be one of my favourite bits,

****CAUTION**** Scene contains images of stuffing and fluff.

Fantastic episode, thanks for posting the link Vladd :friends0:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Supernatural fans! Supernatural~Season 6 starts tonight on Sky Living at 10.00 pm!

Season 6, Episode 1: Exile on Main St ~

Date: Wednesday 8th June 2011

It's a year later and Dean has given up hunting and is living with Lisa and her son Ben. Mysteriously freed from his cage in hell, Sam finds Dean and tells him he needs to rejoin the fight and introduces Dean to a world-a family-he never even knew existed: the Campbells, his mother's family, lead by none other than their Grandfather Samuel.

Source: IMDB

Supernaturalsiggy.jpg

Edited by Weave

I thought I was a season behind you, Weave, but this is the season that is currently airing here. There was a double-header episode last week that I thought was the season final and I was horrified that my hard drive ran out of space and didn't record it all (and for once I didn't watch it 'live'). Happily, I noticed that there is another double episode next week, so I guess I'm safe after all. :)

Ahh, OK. I just looked up the episode guide. We were behind you for a good while, but evidently we went straight from season 5 to 6 without a break and I didn't realise. I believe eps 8 and 9 aired last week and 10 and 11 will be on next week.

I thought I was a season behind you, Weave, but this is the season that is currently airing here. There was a double-header episode last week that I thought was the season final and I was horrified that my hard drive ran out of space and didn't record it all (and for once I didn't watch it 'live'). Happily, I noticed that there is another double episode next week, so I guess I'm safe after all. :)

Ahh, OK. I just looked up the episode guide. We were behind you for a good while, but evidently we went straight from season 5 to 6 without a break and I didn't realise. I believe eps 8 and 9 aired last week and 10 and 11 will be on next week.

Good stuff Kylie, the channel that used to show 'Supernatural' would show it from January but since the show has changed channels, it takes ages to be shown. I have seen episodes 1 and 2 of season 6, and I must admit

I am not exactly feeling the additional Winchesters and their Grandfather who has returned from dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Season 6, Episode 2: Two and a Half Men

Date: Wednesday 15th June 2011

Sam investigates a case about missing babies whose parents are being murdered. At one of the crime scenes, he discovers a baby that was left behind and calls Dean for help. Reluctant to leave Lisa and Ben, Dean finally agrees to meet Sam and surprises his brother with how parental he has become. The brothers take the baby to Samuel, who decides to raise it as a hunter, which infuriates Dean. However, before they can decide the baby's future, a shape-shifter breaks in and attempts to kidnap the baby.

Season 6, Episode 3: The Third Man

Date: Wednesday 22nd June 2011

Sam and Dean call Castiel for help when they investigate a case about several dead police officers who seem to have been killed by the plagues of Egypt. Castiel confirms the staff of Moses was used to kill the cops and tells Sam and Dean that Heaven is in a state of chaos and God's weapons have been stolen. The three head off to find the thief and come face to face with an old enemy.

:cheerful:

Edited by Weave

Sorry to jump ahead of you, Weave, but I'm currently watching episode 15, and it's hilarious. Please let me know what you think of it when you see it! Sam and Dean are transported to a parallel world where their names are Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles and they star on a show called Supernatural. giggle.gif Ahahaha! They're showing a clip of Jensen when he was on Days of Our Lives and he's wigging out. mocking.gif

I'm loving this season. :D

Sorry to jump ahead of you, Weave, but I'm currently watching episode 15, and it's hilarious. Please let me know what you think of it when you see it! Sam and Dean are transported to a parallel world where their names are Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles and they star on a show called Supernatural. giggle.gif Ahahaha! They're showing a clip of Jensen when he was on Days of Our Lives and he's wigging out. mocking.gif

I'm loving this season. :D

Oh no its fine hen, the more news the better, I saw the trailer for that advert and it looks brilliant, I do enjoy the funny episodes (Do you remember the episode when Dean and Sam had bad luck and the one they were in the sitcom. :lol:

:giggle2: Yep! And I also loved the one where they went to a fan convention and all the fans were acting as Sam and Dean.

That was brilliant Kylie! I loved the episode when Dean took Castiel out because it was going to be his last night on Earth and Castiel looked so lost :)

I love Castiel. He's soooo cute! And I loved him in last night's episode. You will too. He was very funny. :lol:

Good times :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the middle of the fourth season right now. It's a great show, even though I don't like all this angel-business in this season so much.

I agree lopeanha, it did drag out :)

Season 6, Episode 4: Weekend at Bobby's

Date: Wednesday 29th June 2011

After Bobby discovers Crowley has no intentions of returning Bobby's soul, the hunter takes matters into his own hands. He calls on Sam and Dean for help after he unearths one of Crowley's deepest secrets. Meanwhile, Sam and Dean learn what Bobby does all day when they are not around.

Season 6, Episode 5: Live Free or Twihard

Date: Wednesday 6th July 2011

After a group of young girls go missing, Sam and Dean realize that a group of vampires have taken up residence in the small town. After a fight with two of the blood-suckers, Dean is bitten and turns into a vampire. Samuel tells Dean he can change him back but he'd have to get the blood of the vampire who turned him. Dean infiltrates the nest and runs into the Alpha.

Season 6, Episode 6: You Can't Handle the Truth

Date: Wednesday 13th July 2011

Sam and Dean investigate a series of suicides and discover the victims were being told brutal truths that drove them crazy. They find out someone is invoking the Goddess of Truth, Veritas, forcing people to be cruelly honest against their will and Dean is the next victim. Dean is forced to tell Sam the truth about how he feels about his return from Hell.

Season 6, Episode 7: Family Matters

Date: Wednesday 20th July 2011

Dean becomes suspicious of Samuel's motives, but Sam isn't sold on the idea that their grandfather is doing anything wrong. The brothers go along on a hunt with Samuel and the other Campbells, but things go terribly awry.

Edited by Weave

We have 4 more episodes to go here and I think the UK is several more behind that.

I haven't heard anything about it being cancelled, so I should think there will be another season.