Pagan/Wicca/Witchcraft Books

ragean

I'm very interested in reading books with a pagan/wicca/witchcraft theme. I've mostly got hits in the Teen category and would appreciate any info in the adult section! I have many non-fiction, I want to read more fiction. Thanks!!

If it's fiction you're after, you might like to try the Women of the Otherwold series by kelley Armstrong. The series features many different supernaturals but books 3 and 4 in particular feature a Witch named Paige Winterbourne, and later books feature Savannah, who is also a Witch.

1. Bitten (2001)

2. Stolen (2002)

3. Dime Store Magic (2003)

4. Industrial Magic (2004)

5. Haunted (2005)

6. Broken (2006)

7. No Humans Involved (2007)

8. Personal Demon (2008)

9. Living with the Dead (2008)

10. Frost Bitten (2009)

11. Waking the Witch (2010)

12. Spellbound (2011)

If it's straight fictionalised Wicca you want, then you might enjoy the Rowan Gant seried by M.R. Sellars. He incorporates actual Wiccan practices as well as fiction into his lead characters to very good effect and I can highly recommend them - they're very believable and well-written.

1. Harm None (2000)

2. Never Burn a Witch (2001)

3. Perfect Trust (2002)

4. The Law of Three (2003)

5. Crone's Moon (2004)

6. Love Is the Bond (2005)

7. All Acts of Pleasure (2006)

8. The End of Desire (2007)

9. Blood Moon (2008)

10. Miranda (2010)

I'm actually thinking of going back and startnig the Rowan Gant series agani as I read the first 3 years ago but then lost track of them...

• 1 month later...

Have you tried the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon? They are adult themed (and quite rude! hehe), but they are about witches, vampires, greek gods, all sorts - really good supernaturally fantasy fiction! :)

I agree wholeheartedly with Kell on the Kelley Armstrong series!

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness Link here is a fantastic read, also you might like The Physic Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe (who is a descendant of the Salem witches) another great read enjoyed by many here. :)

I just found out that Kelley Armstrong is doing a book signing in the local Dymocks store tomorrow. :) I haven't actually read any of her books yet though, so it would be a pointless for me to go.

Ooh, which one is it, Samsiren?

Bitten - saw it AGES ago, but never bought it. I figured, I might as well, as I love series and know this one is supposed to be good, so I should be starting it this week! woo!

Kylie - if I were you I'd just go anyway for funsies! :D

I agree wholeheartedly with Kell on the Kelley Armstrong series!

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness Link here is a fantastic read, also you might like The Physic Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe (who is a descendant of the Salem witches) another great read enjoyed by many here. :)

Blessed Be