A member's return

Welshman

About four years ago I joined this forum but chose to withdraw after an unfortunate altercation with a couple of the members. Although I received a large number of emails asking me to return I chose to move away and allow matters to heal. Over four years later I am now back and looking forward to reacquainting myself with some of my old associates and developing new contacts.

Looking forward to joining a variety of dicussions. I've just finished all of the books by David Nicholls and currently enjoying Paul Murray's "AN Evening of Long Goodbyes"

Welcome back, I'm sure afrer all this time things will be forgotten; look forward to making your aquaintance and seeing you in discussion.

Hello. Don't think we met on the forum before, but welcome back! I joined a couple of years ago, and it's been a really friendly place since then, so hopefully you'll enjoy your return. :welcome2:

I read David Nicholls Starter for Ten a few years ago, and thought it was okay, but not great, however, a few of my reading friends have said they really enjoyed One Day so I thought I might give that a go at some point. What did you think of it?